My Team Monster Racing F1 Team - Full Team Package

Skins My Team Monster Racing F1 Team - Full Team Package V 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheseusF1 submitted a new resource:

My Team Monster Racing F1 Team - Full Team Package - Monster My Team Full Package

My Team Monster Energy Racing F1 Team - Full Team Package

Monster Energy has partnerd with Porsche to bring a full fledged F1 team to the 2020 grid. This is my very first mod and couldn't have done it without a lot of help from many of the members here so thank you all very much. I wanted to do something different with the color scheme and I hope you all enjoy this mod. Feedback would be welcomed and much appreciated so feel free to comment.

2020-09-04 (38).jpg

View attachment 403775...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I am making my first mod aswell, but i was having trouble with the number files, i saw your mod and figured i could try reverse engineer it to figure out what im doing wrong, but i cant seem to find the number files in the folder at all?
(when i import the number files the transparent background always just stays as a white one instead, and i cant seem to figure out why)

also ive no clue what the copy and paste files are? or how to make them

any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
I am making my first mod aswell, but i was having trouble with the number files, i saw your mod and figured i could try reverse engineer it to figure out what im doing wrong, but i cant seem to find the number files in the folder at all?
(when i import the number files the transparent background always just stays as a white one instead, and i cant seem to figure out why)

also ive no clue what the copy and paste files are? or how to make them

any help would be appreciated

Export a clean copy of a number and make your changes then save as this.

Intel Texture Works 1.0.4

Type: Color + Alpha
Compression: BC3 8bpp (sRGB, DX10+)
Mip Maps: Auto Generate

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back