My Team Monster Racing Black Panther (CLAW+ARMY) Full Package

Skins My Team Monster Racing Black Panther (CLAW+ARMY) Full Package 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheseusF1 submitted a new resource:

My Team Monster Racing Black Panther (CLAW+ARMY) Full Package - Monster My Team Full Package

My Team Monster Racing Black Panther - Full Team Package

Monster Racing introduce their Black Panther Mercedes AMG package that includes both the new Claw and the original Monster Army Designs. Included in this package is an option to use non Mercedes engine supplier designs that don't include the AMG Sponsor. These packages can be plugged into specific race weekends or run full season as they are complete race packages.

The DDS files are included for ego archiver install As well as...

Read more about this resource...

This 1.0 release Includes 4 Livery choices each with or without the Mercedes AMG logos on the Livery and Driver Suit.

NOTE: You must install the Mercedes AMG Claw Full package first if using copy and paste

Claw Mercedes AMG
2020-11-21 (1).jpg

Claw All Engine Suppliers
2020-11-22 (3).jpg

Monster Army Mercedes AMG
2020-11-22 (1).jpg

Monster Army All Engine Suppliers
2020-11-22 (2).jpg

Last edited:
I'm just getting into the whole PC gaming and modding stuff and I've got a question in general: Is it possible to install this livery in My Team for my car and then install other liveries for other cars as well? Say i wanted to have another modded livery for the Mercedes Car in the same My-Team Career Mode? :thumbsdown: thx

You mean that I have to copy and past F1 2020 folder from Claw Mercedes - Full Package/Copy and Paste? Then click replace all?

Yes copy that folder to the same location as the games F1 2020 location and you’ll see a pop up asking I’d you want to replace 150+ files and select yes.

I installed it but it was blurry, so I reverified my files on steam and its all gone. What have a done wrong?

Once you reverify your files you then need to reinstall the mod it works perfectly. Make sure you install the Claw Full Package first then if you want the other version install them.

For anyone curious this still works great on 1.17 patch. The patch will likely overwrite your modded car skin so do the following.

1.) Backup your game save.
2.) In steam re-verify game files.
3.) Re-install the mod from the copy / paste package.

And your all set to get back racing :thumbsup:

For anyone curious this still works great on 1.17 patch. The patch will likely overwrite your modded car skin so do the following.

1.) Backup your game save.
2.) In steam re-verify game files.
3.) Re-install the mod from the copy / paste package.

And your all set to get back racing :thumbsup:

Thank you good sir much appreciated

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%