My Team Minardi 2005 Full team package (Full Team Package)

Skins My Team Minardi 2005 Full team package (Full Team Package) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jolan submitted a new resource:

My Team Minardi 2005 Full team package - Minardi PS05 reworked on a F1 2020

This is a Minardi livery for My Team, this a reworked of the car from 2005, i took some liberties with sponsors location because of the difference of shapes between the two cars

In this mod you have :

-The car liveries (Race livery, Test livery and simulator livery)
-All driver gear (Cap, suit, gloves, boots, helmet, a few f2 driver helmet rework)
-Garagecrew (Racecrew suit, garage car monitor and stand)
-Pitstops (Pitcrew suit and helmet, Pitstop gantry, pit light)
-Team umbrella
-Porsche...

Read more about this resource...

erp is still good. helmet was showing up black and a restart fixed it. im just using livery, suit, helmet gloves. are the gloves supposed to have a shine of sorts? they look right but i'm not sure

erp is still good. helmet was showing up black and a restart fixed it. im just using livery, suit, helmet gloves. are the gloves supposed to have a shine of sorts? they look right but i'm not sure
Yeah there is some kind of shine on the gloves but i can't find the cause, i tried different "glove_s" variations but nothing changed i will put my nose into it probably this week end, as for the copy paste version i think some files are missing i'll try to fix it too soon

i rather like the shine to be honest. i play in cockpit and the new glove graphics they added give it a unique look in game. if you don't mind me asking, where do i put the mipmaps of the garage crew? I just can't seem to locate the first monitor a_d

It is under the garagecrew.erp :
1599132453127.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%