MY Team Marlboro Mclaren Honda MP4/4

Skins MY Team Marlboro Mclaren Honda MP4/4 2020-08-04

Login or Register an account to download this content
MrTheRacer submitted a new resource:

MY Team Marlboro Mclaren Honda MP4/4 - Marlboro chevron car

A request made by @iperdrive3 today we bring back the Mclaren MP4/4 one of the most dominant cars in history. Can you go and bring it back to the spotlight? Contains both tobacco and non tobacco versions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't Forget to ALWAYS MAKE YOUR BACKUP...

Read more about this resource...

Go for F1 2019 and import them :D
only two problems with that, first I don't have 2019 :(

second, is that actually possible? like, can we really replace those generic NPC avatar with those from F1 2019? if so I might start thinking about getting it on a sale just for that lol

EDIT: so... by looking inside the game folder, apparently there are Senna and Prost files in 2020... so the question now is, do they work and will codemasters launch them as DLC?

Last edited:
I looked into them with ERP Archiver, they are race suits that are present in the game, but I forgot their in-game name, basically they are the brazilian and french colored suits that don't have color customization options... I hope they do launch as a DLC like they did with Schumacher, where you can choose him as an avatar

Man this livery look amazing as well as the suits! Thanks so much!

Are you considering maybe going further and making updates for the pitcrew, pit lights etc?

Awesome modding but I have a question Can we change copy/paste location to mclaren folder to use as mclaren's car or is that possible to make a livery for mclaren like that. Idk anything about what is possible or not.
EDIT: When I ask something like that for ferrari livery replacement Steven said to me '' we cant do those Real F1 yet.... except changing color, and restriction on sponsor placement'' is that mean we can see some different liveries for teams in the possible future in game or we can't?

Last edited:
You can put this onto McLaren, but you need to change chassis to FOM car here is a guide i made on F1 mods

and we are waiting for 3d models as templates to start working on 2020 cars

You can put this onto McLaren, but you need to change chassis to FOM car here is a guide i made on F1 mods

and we are waiting for 3d models as templates to start working on 2020 cars
Thank u for your guide and replying. I learnt lots of things.
EDIT: But I cant open 2d image of car ın gimp. I only see 3d model can u help me?

Attachments

• Ss.png
    Ss.png
    184 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years