My Team BMW Motorsport Full Package

Skins My Team BMW Motorsport Full Package 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I installed everything correctly but it doesn't show up in my livery's. Any help?
I just checked the mod right now and the liveries are correctly in both Racenet and 70th Edition.
Follow the instructions inside the README text file.

And please, don't post duplicate message also as a review. You shouldn't rate the mod if you couldn't prove it first. It is a bad practice. The mod works fine.

Last edited:
how to I open the file and acces the read me
When you download the mod, you have a .rar file. You need a program like winrar, winzip, 7zip... to unrar the files. Then you will see the README file (a .txt) and 2 folders. Open the .txt file with notepad or similar and follow the instructions.

hi Santi,

I have a .rar file and copied the map into my f1 2020 map in the steam map, but nothing happened. I already verified the integrety of the game in steam. Could you know what the problem is?

hi Santi,

I have a .rar file and copied the map into my f1 2020 map in the steam map, but nothing happened. I already verified the integrety of the game in steam. Could you know what the problem is?
Hello,

As you can read inside de .txt file, you need to copy the F1 2020 folder and paste it into your steam games directory (where you have a folder with the same name), NOT inside that folder. Replace all the files when your OS ask you. It's simple.

Regards

i downloaded the mod, never had any previous mods on my game and the first start-up after installing it worked but then after that my game was crashing just loading into the my team career. Had to delete the mod and reinstall game files

i downloaded the mod, never had any previous mods on my game and the first start-up after installing it worked but then after that my game was crashing just loading into the my team career. Had to delete the mod and reinstall game files
The mod works great, tested by myself like the other mods I have uploaded here. I don't know if this is the case for you, but the best way is to start a new career when you install a mod instead of continuing with another in progress.

Besides, I am playing with Fantasy Season Mod (created by Double R and me) that includes this BMW mod and I am in the second season without any crashes or problems.

More than 1.000 downloads and only 4 people with some troubles...

Please read the post carefully, follow the instructions inside the download... Use this mod over a clean version of the game and start a new my team career.

Thanks to everybody and keep pushing til the last lap!

The Livery doesn't load onto the car in My team, just leave a less pixelated version of the Racenet or We race as one liveries
The mod works fine. I have installed it right now and as you can see, everything is ok. Follow the instructions carefully. Clean version of F1 2020, copy the "F1 2020" folder of the mod and paste it where you have the steam games installed (you could see a folder with the same name). Replace files when asked.

Attachments

• F1 2020 (DirectX 11) 23_07_2021 12_26_17.jpg
    F1 2020 (DirectX 11) 23_07_2021 12_26_17.jpg
    892.2 KB · Views: 138
  • F1 2020 (DirectX 11) 23_07_2021 12_26_37.jpg
    F1 2020 (DirectX 11) 23_07_2021 12_26_37.jpg
    849.9 KB · Views: 141
The mod works fine. I have installed it right now and as you can see, everything is ok. Follow the instructions carefully. Clean version of F1 2020, copy the "F1 2020" folder of the mod and paste it where you have the steam games installed (you could see a folder with the same name). Replace files when asked.
It aint working chief, I even removed all mods I had aswell

It might be because I'm on version 1.18 and this is only updated to 1.17??
This should not matter. The v 1.18 does not have too many changes and the my last check was on 1.18 (screenshots I posted here for you).

I don't know what happen with the mod in your game. Try to change the graphic options to see what happen...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%