MY TEAM: BENETTON RENAULT 1995

MyTeam MY TEAM: BENETTON RENAULT 1995 2021-09-23

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

MY TEAM: BENETTON RENAULT 1995 - 1995 BENETTON RENAULT Livery for My Team mode for F1 2021

If you like my work, please feel free to make a donation.

FOR INFORMATION: All Myteam Cars from F1 2020 are compatible with F1 2021 and vice versa.

Here is 1995 BENETTON RENAULT for MyTeam mode of F1 2021.

This mod contains:
- Car livery and rims
- Driver outfit (Cap, suit, gloves, boots)
- BENETTON and Blank Emblems

Note: Car livery can’t be used in online multiplayer but driver’s outfit and emblem yes…...

Read more about this resource...

All nice but how do you install it because mom is specified in the description and are dds files? it is possible to make copy & paste version ;)
To install all the dds files in the erp files, you need to use EEA 8.1 (Ego Engine Archiver) that you find here: https://p2t5r.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver

At your first use of EEA, you have to correctly set the path to the game in the settings tab tehn you just have to open with it the erp files listed in the read me file and replace the teextures by the dds files of my archive. it's easy but a little long because you have to that for all the erp and textures.

I won't make a copy paste version because it could make conflict with other mods or that eventually could freeze the game launching depending of the game patch version you use.

To install all the dds files in the erp files, you need to use EEA 8.1 (Ego Engine Archiver) that you find here: https://p2t5r.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver

At your first use of EEA, you have to correctly set the path to the game in the settings tab tehn you just have to open with it the erp files listed in the read me file and replace the teextures by the dds files of my archive. it's easy but a little long because you have to that for all the erp and textures.

I won't make a copy paste version because it could make conflict with other mods or that eventually could freeze the game launching depending of the game patch version you use.
but for version 8.1 it told me that not found after I downloaded that is I can't use

i noticed that all of your mods are super blurry, is it because im using ego ERP or is it because i might be using an older version of it?
none of my mod are blurry... it's certainly due to the fact you are using an old version of EEA or you're doing something wrong when you install them. you need EEA 8.0.1. And you have to be sure the path to the game is correctly set in the settings tab of EEA else the mipmap files won't be generated and saved correctly. it's one of the cause of blurry textures.... The other is that you haven't install the texture in all the erp files listed in the read me file...

none of my mod are blurry... it's certainly due to the fact you are using an old version of EEA or you're doing something wrong when you install them. you need EEA 8.0.1. And you have to be sure the path to the game is correctly set in the settings tab of EEA else the mipmap files won't be generated and saved correctly. it's one of the cause of blurry textures.... The other is that you haven't install the texture in all the erp files listed in the read me file...
it wasnt meant as an insult or offence, my bad on the phrasing but im using the 8.0.1 but guess i havent set the path correctly then, what am i supposed to set the directory to?

Last edited:
it wasnt meant as an insult or offence, my bad on the phrasing but im using the 8.0.1 but guess i havent set the path correctly then, what am i supposed to set the directory to?
don't worry, i didn't take your post for an insult. I was simply saying that if my mods are blurry it is certainly only after a bad installation because they generally all work very well. I'm glad you were able to solve your problem. in 95% of cases the blurred textures are due to a bad setting of EEA on the access path to the game ...

I really want to play your mods but to be honest I really can't install then or rather they are not working... please do copy and paste :)
it's very simple to correctly install my mods. Just a little bit long but very easy in fact... You need Ego Erp Archiver 8.0.1. In it, you just have to correctly set the path to the game in the settings tab. That the most important part because if you don't do that the textures will be blurry. Then you just have to open each erp files as mentioned in the read me file and replace the textures by those of the mod. And save by overwritting and that's it. Watch this video where everytinh is explained:HOW TO INSTALL MODS IN F1 2021

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 113 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 87 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 117 13.5%