My Summer Car Save Game, SUITCASE STOLEN, FULLY TUNED SATSUMA - ENDED GAME

Save Game My Summer Car Save Game, SUITCASE STOLEN, FULLY TUNED SATSUMA - ENDED GAME 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Antzo submitted a new resource:

My Summer Car Save Game, SUITCASE STOLEN, FULLY TUNED SATSUMA - ENDED GAME - mysummercar turbo satsuma

MODS COMES IN THE FOLDER ASWELL AS THE IMAGES AND STUFF!

My first satsuma build, fully tuned with turbo and ecu https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/donnertechracing-satsuma-turbocharger.31021/ (you need to install it yourself) https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/donnertechracing-ecus.31217/

500k money with a suitcase full of money, blue van at home and the ruscko. custom made suzuki pv skin (comes in the images folder)

Read more about this resource...

Conclusion: remove the dll files of my mods from your savegames archive file and link to them. People are supposed to install it themself to prevent outdated versions from roaming around.

Charing the save files of my mods located under
\Mods\Config\Mod Settings\SatsumaTurboCharger
or
\Mods\Config\Mod Settings\DonnerTech_ECU_Mod

is fine

Copy pasted from mod page:
I have seen several people uploading videos of my mods without linking to the original source
or even giving versions of my mods out without asking if the are allowed to.

Please keep in mind that I as the creator own the copyright to those mods and assets.
Which means I'm also able to for example on youtube: get your video taken down.

I don't think this is necessary in any way so I ask you very nice to please link to my original work either to this site racedepartent or nexus (or both).

I will usually try and ask you to add links to my mod or remove files that include my mods.

You are not allowed to earn money with my mods -> not even ****** or crap like that!
If not allowed by me (which usually won't happen).

Do not share files that have my mods in them (like savegames).

This is not to prevent you from sharing your save game like
for example advertized as "... turbo ... savegame" or anything
but to prevent outdated files roaming around and in return causing people to come to me and ask why there version of the mod won't work and ask for a fix (usually without supplying any useful information).

*Sharing config files found under Mod Settings is fine and obviously needed for a savegame

Just please link to them, If a person is interested they can get it from the original source with the latest updates and fixes.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 47 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 13.9%