My Summer Car Save Game: Quick Start

Save Game My Summer Car Save Game: Quick Start Build #181 [23.02.2018]

Login or Register an account to download this content
sage_of_spice submitted a new resource:

My Summer Car Save Game: Quick Start - A clean, comfortable, stock start.

This is nothing special or fancy, just a save I've cleaned up a bit to serve as a quick start into the game.

In this save, the Satsuma has been fully assembled and tuned (including the camshaft), I've put the long springs in the garage along with filled fuel cans, and a few other articles that may prove useful. The spare tire is in the trunk, along with a case of beer. The house is well stocked with food, there is Kilju brewing, as well as the ingredient and containers required to brew and...

Read more about this resource...

sage_of_spice updated My Summer Car Save Game: Quick Start with a new update entry:

My Summer Car Save Game: Quick Start [Update: v0.2]

Update Notes:

-Fixed loose bolt on Exhaust Pipe
-Fixed loose bolt on Gearbox
-Fixed Windshield
-Fixed mysterious Brake Fluid leak
-Cleared empty Brake Fluid from Perajarvi
-Cleared two rogue Sausages from Perajarvi
-Tidied house
-Added Fire Extinguisher next to fireplace at house
-Topped up fluids in Satsuma
-Reset Net Income value to 0
-Reduced starting cash to 5,000mk
-Added more fluids to garage

Read the rest of this update entry...

ahh, why no one can`t add savegame where is only fully assembled car without mods and without extra money, only assembled car.

With the latest update of this save, I've decreased the starting cash to 5,000mk. I do have plans to create a more naked start with nothing more than the car assembled, but not tuned. Perhaps even with the block of the engine installed, but without the head, timing chain, and alternator/waterpump installed. I had never felt it made much sense for the protagonists father to go through the trouble of completely disassembling the car only to let everything sit and rust, so a state of half repair would suit it better.

I'm sorry for the delayed response, I was unaware of this section and didn't receive any notifications.

i have a problem with the ignition , when i turn the key nothing happens not even a red light .
any ideas ?!
ps i had the same problem in my own save :(

The defaultES2File.txt file only stores information about world conditions, the player, and the Satsuma. Items, and meshes are saved separately. The battery charge is stored in the Items.txt file, so in order to have a charged battery as well as the extra bits around the house, you'll have to paste that text into your save as well.

Good save game to start off however there seems to be a problem with the satsuma, I have installed the battery and the spark plugs and the wiring however the car won't start. Any ideas?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back