1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc My Summer Car Hardcore Mode 2017-10-29

Junk finding the Satsuma.

1. Samcool22

Samcool22

Ratings:
    +1
    Samcool22 submitted a new resource:

My Summer Car Hardcore Mode - Junk finding the Satsuma.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  2. Turbo50

Turbo50

Ratings:
    +0
    The concept is great! But when I was at the pub and orderd some hotdog and fries the game started to freez. (1fps) But when I got my hotdogs and fries it turnd back to normal (60fps)

When I got back to my Satsuma it had moved quite far away, like it was almost in the water. It was damaged to the point that I quit the save. The window was gone and the boddy was warpt. Then next time I tried the "save" the Satsuma was on the road and parts of the car had moved.... (it had moved agen but this time it was not damged atleast) I don't like the spot you pickt. It is to buggy.

3. Luisito1975

Luisito1975

Ratings:
    +0
    I think is very interesting doing this

4. Samcool22

Samcool22

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't know why that happened, that would be me putting the satsuma on the hill, which I should of not done knowing how the game can be buggy, but I appreciate the feedback, look out for more save-games because I will keep trying to add more "Satsuma wrecks". I know now not to put the satsuma on a hill ;)

5. Samcool22

Samcool22

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you! I will upload more saves of the "Satsuma wrecks"