Resource icon

Misc My Summer Car Engine Sound Mod v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MichaelHD submitted a new resource:

My Summer Car Engine Sound Mod v1.0 - It's a mod that changes the engine and the startup sounds of the satsuma.

Installation
1 - Copy soundmod.resource file to mysummercar_Data folder.
2 - Open sharedassets3.assets in the mysummercar_Data folder with unity asset bundle extractor.
3 - Search the following files, idlesisa5, idlesisa5b, idlesisa4, idlesisa4b, motorstart1, motorstart2, motorstart3 and use "import Dump" with the text files on this folder. For example, first you should find idlesisa5 then click on this sound and in the menu on right were it says "Import Dump" click it and found the text...

Read more about this resource...

So... I was trying to use this with UABE and first off, the "search by name" application didn't show anything when I looked the assets up. Also, the instructions were unclear and I did not understand them. I would strongly suggest making a video/tutorial on how to install this, thanks.

So... I was trying to use this with UABE and first off, the "search by name" application didn't show anything when I looked the assets up. Also, the instructions were unclear and I did not understand them. I would strongly suggest making a video/tutorial on how to install this, thanks.
Yea in the UABE "search by name" i wasnt able to find the files aswell i needed to find them by pressing "I" so it can only scroll in the words that only start with the letter "I" like the "idlesisa5" for example. And thanks for the reply i might do a video turorial soon.

ESVqt65.png
Thanks for the tip. I tried it though, but i couldn't find "idlesisa5b"
I found it in the very bottom in the AudioClip Section.
ESVqt65

Nevermind, I still can't find it. I don't know whats wrong with my computer because I have searched where you searched, downloaded a different version of UABE, and used the latest release of my summer car instead of experimental.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%