My Summer Car | December Update Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
New update time! My Summer Car December update is now live.

A new build of My Summer Car recently released for the Steam Early Access title, continuing a recent trend of regular updates and improvements for this strangely popular driving / lifestyle simulation from Amistech Games.

Developed as a labour of love to pay homage to 1990's Finnish summer time fun, with tongue firmly in cheek, the game has gathered something of a cult following amongst PC gamers since it achieved Early Access release on Steam back in October 2016.

Often hilarious for some of the more interesting 'features' that are added to the title, the latest update prior to the holiday season is no less bizarre than usual - one of the fixes this month include the wonderful change log line 'house pee stains appearing when not urinating at home'... quality!

My Summer Car Update December 2019.jpg

December Update Notes:
  • Added drag racing with AI drivers
  • Lätänen (driver) is now boss of the bus
  • Added dynamometer to Fleetari repair shop
  • Added linelock to Ferndale (Activated with "Boost" button)
  • Added side skirts to the fiberglass body kit
  • Added interior light to tractor
  • Added tool cart to repair shop
  • Added rear working lights to Truck
  • Added car Antenna set to Parts Magazine (are required to filter out the radio static noise)
  • Added Exhaust Dual Tip to Parts Magazine
  • Added Kickstand to Moped
  • Adjusted fuel calculations for some vehicles
  • Fixed issue with house pee stains appearing when not urinating at home

My Summer Car is available exclusively on PC.

Looking for a cool mod? Check in with the community at the My Summer Car sub forum here at RaceDepartment.

My Summer Car Update December 2019 3.jpg

Last edited:
I never understood this game. I see it on Steam, still on early access and seems like a time eating sandbox, but they don't tell too much about what to do ingame besides build a car and wander randomly.

I'm following the game, but will not add it to my wishlist until leaves early access.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%