****OUTDATED****My Summer Car Balkan MOD

Textures ****OUTDATED****My Summer Car Balkan MOD V 2.23

Login or Register an account to download this content
SegaDevSrbija submitted a new resource:

My Summer Car Balkan MOD - Balkan Mod

This is Balkan mod for MSC.It is alpha version now and not of all thing have been done yet.Im planning for future to translate whole game and to add swears and character speach on Balkanian languages.
FOR MSC 21.12.2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
untill next update release

Ovo je Balkan mod za MSC.Jos uvek je u alfa verziji i nisu sve stvari ubacene u igricu.Objavio sam ga tek da vidim da li vam se svidja ili ne.
Ostavite komentar ako hocete!Planiram da prevedem celu...

Read more about this resource...

SegaDevSrbija updated My Summer Car Balkan MOD with a new update entry:

My Summer Car Balkan MOD V1.0

DOtQOfD
E6P3zrv
LusTEmh
oUYXtyI
COM9S8p
3KKwSjp

My Summer Car Balkan MOD V1.0
Developed by SEGA

Changelog v1.0

-Added new posters in offices
-Added new bathroom tiles
-Added new beer truck
-Added new envelope skin Tradicional Serbian
-Added Serbian car Magazine instead of Finnish
-Added new shopping bag
-Added map of Serbia...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey would you be willing to do an English/American version? Id love to have the game in english and I see where you have been translating. Also there is a Serbian translation mod. I was wondering if you would be willing to help me (teach me) to make an English translation for the game?

Hey would you be willing to do an English/American version? Id love to have the game in english and I see where you have been translating. Also there is a Serbian translation mod. I was wondering if you would be willing to help me (teach me) to make an English translation for the game?
I've only edited some textures,but i didn't managed to edit sounds and speech.If you know how to edit textures(i know you know,i've replyed on some of you comments on MSC wikia.Can you link me that serbian translation mod?It would be great from you.If you need from me to teach you something i'll do it :) add me on skype facebook:ognjen.segovic.5

I've only edited some textures,but i didn't managed to edit sounds and speech.If you know how to edit textures(i know you know,i've replyed on some of you comments on MSC wikia.Can you link me that serbian translation mod?It would be great from you.If you need from me to teach you something i'll do it :) add me on skype facebook:ognjen.segovic.5
You are correct. I am able to edit the textures and **I've been working on a bunch of simple "more realistic" colors and less "custom car" files. For example a more realistic chrome colored bumpers, a grayish carburetor filter and a black chrome rocker cover, making the seat frames more of a shiny metal texture than a matte metal texture.** I want to do a few different licenses and license plates (USA, Europe, Germany, UK, etc.) and things like that. I want to make the character, lightning, smoke, and water (from the engine malfunctioning) textures look a bit better also because those things I don't really see anyone changing or they add a very custom feel to it... But my biggest change Id like to work on is the translation but I have no idea how to go about translating the text really hahaha. Id like to also do voices but I wasn't even sure if that was possible. I don't really have questions on how to do those things just how your translating the words and maybe if you would know how to do a few things or what a few textures mean as Im new to these things but I have an incredible memory and I may not necessarily need you to teach me but I said that just in case I do need you to.

As for the Serbian mod it was a Reddit post and and I'm having trouble finding it again. The one that I thought it was says that its been removed and everything else I see comes back to you and your Balkan mod now so they may have seen your work and removed theirs or I may be looking in the wrong Reddit threads but I have a friend in the UK who first told me and linked me to the thread and as soon as I can ask him I will, and I will keep searching for it for you haha. Ive sent you a Skype request and I also have a Discord if you prefer that. I am in the US eastern timezone but I'm on almost all hours of the day and night so just message me anytime your on. Id really appreciate it. I greatly appreciate your replies I had no idea you were the one that replied to me on the Wikia and I thank you for that haha. Also I apologize for writing you a book for a response to a mod question and Ive been working on the textures all night so if any of this doesn't make sense Im sorry its 5am here so just tell me. I thank you graciously for your time.

Last edited:
SegaDevSrbija updated My Summer Car Balkan MOD with a new update entry:

New update v2.0

My Summer Car Balkan MOD V1.51
Developed by SEGA
Changelog V2.0

-Added Serbian menu
-Added Serbian driving licence on starting new game
-Edited logo
-Removed tiles from bathroom
-Added new posters for all shops
-Some bugs fixed