My Stuff.(Downloads)

Ok,i`m not sure if this is ok with the guys that run the Boards,if not,then please delete this Thread.I thought it would make sense to have all my stuff in one Thread,adding new stuff and replacing expired Links to existing Files will be much easier than having to go through pages on the Mod Section to find a Thread that has an expired Link.i`ve had a few Messages asking where the hell i have gone.As you see,i`m here :D.After the recent issue regarding my Work being edited (very badly too),by third parties,and released as their own,i decided to quit Modding.On the Plane back from Australia i decided that it was unfair if this Community,who i have come to regard as Friends,missed out on existing,and all future Work including this and next Season.Due to a minority of People that decide it`s easier to let someone else do the work,then just take it.So the good news is that i am going to carry on.Which in turn,is bad news for the Minority,that hoped i had gone.If this post offends that minority,i really don`t care.Good to be back Guys.;)

Ok,i`m not sure if this is ok with the guys that run the Boards,if not,then please delete this Thread.I thought it would make sense to have all my stuff in one Thread,adding new stuff and replacing expired Links to existing Files will be much easier than having to go through pages on the Mod Section to find a Thread that has an expired Link.i`ve had a few Messages asking where the hell i have gone.As you see,i`m here :D.After the recent issue regarding my Work being edited (very badly too),by third parties,and released as their own,i decided to quit Modding.On the Plane back from Australia i decided that it was unfair if this Community,who i have come to regard as Friends,missed out on existing,and all future Work including this and next Season.Due to a minority of People that decide it`s easier to let someone else do the work,then just take it.So the good news is that i am going to carry on.Which in turn,is bad news for the Minority,that hoped i had gone.If this post offends that minority,i really don`t care.Good to be back Guys.;)
I think its a good idea so you go everything centralized :) And also there would be less threads with everything from each author together. Good idea.

Great news. You made the right decision. A bunch of people are going to be happy when they read this.

Also, I can't believe that guy is still allowed to continue to post new(lol?) mods around here...

Those are just new links for his old downloads. The old links are probably dead.

As my friend zGSP has correctly said,the Links are for the original Wheels,the V2 set is almost done,the F1 Season has slowed me down,i`m trying to go to every Race this Year,although i gave Bahrain a miss,too risky out there.I will be releasing V2 as a complete set.I was going to release them as seperate downloads,but as a set would make more sense i think ;)

As my friend zGSP has correctly said,the Links are for the original Wheels,the V2 set is almost done,the F1 Season has slowed me down,i`m trying to go to every Race this Year,although i gave Bahrain a miss,too risky out there.I will be releasing V2 as a complete set.I was going to release them as seperate downloads,but as a set would make more sense i think ;)

Great! focus in the session 2011 please.

Salu2 - Darkness Knight

Download Not Work.... The Site Give Me This :

The file you are trying to access is no longer available publicly.
Please contact the user who has shared this file with you.

How are things coming along, luca?

Things are going ok mate thanks.Sorry about the links being down again!.I have a premium account at A Drive,links should not expire,i shall be making a phone call to them tomorrow,to give them hell.I`ve just got back from Catalunya.A win for my Team!!!!!! Forza Williams :D:D.Ok,no Race to go to this week,so i`ll sort out the Links and maybe upload some new stuff too.:cool:;).Also,a big shout out to my friends over at drivingitalia.net, for providing Mirror for my Files,grazie mille

Yeah, me too. It's been ages!

Luca, I know you said you have been trying to go to every GP this year. Have you taken any pictures? Got any stories you would like to share?

Things are going ok mate thanks.Sorry about the links being down again!.I have a premium account at A Drive,links should not expire,i shall be making a phone call to them tomorrow,to give them hell.I`ve just got back from Catalunya.A win for my Team!!!!!! Forza Williams :D:D.Ok,no Race to go to this week,so i`ll sort out the Links and maybe upload some new stuff too.:cool:;).Also,a big shout out to my friends over at drivingitalia.net, for providing Mirror for my Files,grazie mille
Hell yea. Where have you been from Catalunya luca, in Barcelona? I live there dude :roflmao: Hope you enjoyed your stancy.
About the new stuff you talk, just tell us if you need some screens from the wheels or anything you want, im sure we can help you find em faster.
Take care :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back