PC1 My specs are above the minimum requirement, but my gpu runs very hot.

Specs
nvidia geforce gt755m gddr5 2gb
intel core i7 4700mq 2.40ghz
8gb ram
All of my settings are absolute lowest, i'm not really a graphics nut, i'm just playing on pc because I don't want to buy a new wheel for my ps4.Frames aren't an issue though I haven't monitored it yet.When I am playing my temps start to rise and I usually stop when it gets to little over 80.Even the main screen makes my gpu very hot, actually the main screen makes it hotter than actually driving sometimes. I know laptops have very poor circulation, I have laptop stand to help.Any pointers? Will the final product be more optimized? Should I limit my fps, and if so how would I do so?
Thanks

edit
I play assetto corsa on medium/high settings and my temps are around mid 60s-mid 70's

I have a laptop also. Can I replace the graphics card that it has?
It's i7 but it says 2.24ghz and intel graphics card
the FPS is okay but the resolution is not as sharp as all of the videos
I view from you guys
Thanks and cheers

Specs
nvidia geforce gt755m gddr5 2gb
intel core i7 4700mq 2.40ghz
8gb ram
~snip~
Any pointers? Will the final product be more optimized? Should I limit my fps, and if so how would I do so?
Thanks

edit
I play assetto corsa on medium/high settings and my temps are around mid 60s-mid 70's
In the ingame settings, Set Render frames ahead to 1. It defaults to 2, and yes you can limit FPS with a command line switch
Use -fpscap 60 parameter inside Steam > Project CARS > Properties > launcher options. Or a lower number if needed.
You can find all this info on the WMD forums.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%