My Son will take over soon.....

Abdul Al-Amry

2011 RD Indy 500 Winner
He is enjoying racing, only wants to play racing games and he is just over 2 years. My practice sessions have gone down since he wants to be on the wheel all the time :D

Breed community breed :) Great video Abdul :) Love the way he is countersteering already. Hamilton beware!

Thanks guys. They grow fast, soon they will be the new RDers. Bram that countersteer he has is fun to watch. He knows the words "Stay on track" as thats what I use to get him focused.

Very cool! Does that steering wheel have any buttons for you to map the gas and brake to? Once you do that he should have the basics down... remember, the younger you are, the easier it is to learn...

Stop sharing those videos Abdul, you make me feel ashamed of myself :D.

Go-kart idea is cool i hope (i'm sure actually) he will be succesful

Now he is actually serious! Most young drivers like to wreck. Nice that he takes it seriously. :) And he is good, he only needs to learn the tracks. And best of all, he got respect of the other drivers. Look into 1st braking 0:35. He is looking like he got respect. Gold Medal! And also, in the end where he saying: What that come from? That is cute.. :rolleyes:

Now he is actually serious! Most young drivers like to wreck. <snip>

Yeh that would be my 5 year old son.

My 1 year old daughter keeps it on track better than he can lol

He did do a lap at Brianza on his own though, including pedals. Not let him have a go in ages because of his 'wrecking'. Might get him back into now 'cause of you Ads lol

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 442 39.6%