My son has 2 accounts who do I contact to get it sorted??

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
While my son was staying with me he had an account using my PC. When he moved to his own house he opened another account, can one be deleted so he can get online at RD.

Last edited:
To start a PM, just go to the banner at the top of the page and click INBOX. Start typing the name of the person you want to PM and there you go. Even if you don't know how to spell the name you will be given "possibilities".

Barring that, look for a post by the person you want to contact and click on the name under their avatar. The info sheet will have an option to open a conversation.

Cheers!

To start a PM, just go to the banner at the top of the page and click INBOX. Start typing the name of the person you want to PM and there you go. Even if you don't know how to spell the name you will be given "possibilities".

Barring that, look for a post by the person you want to contact and click on the name under their avatar. The info sheet will have an option to open a conversation.

Cheers!
Thanks Dennis, not something I normally have to do, my lifes an open book. Bit crinkled round the edges mind you.:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 116 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%