Giuseppe Curri generic dashboard (new version)

Misc Giuseppe Curri generic dashboard (new version) 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Giuseppe Curri submitted a new resource:

My SimHub dashboard - SimHub Dashboard

Hello everyone!

I'm very happy to share with you my first dashboard creation after discovering the beautiful world of SimHub about a month ago.

Even though this project has been created mostly for iRacing, I'm quite pleased to see that it works nicely in ACC as well.

Please make sure to have a quick look at the manual provided with the download as it contains useful information about the dashboard itself and its features.

SyvaVxtl.jpg

Quick...

Read more about this resource...

Giuseppe Curri updated My SimHub dashboard with a new update entry:

My SimHub dashboard (New version 1.1)

What's new in V1.1 (please read the updated manual provided with the download):

- Much improved virtual LEDs behaviour: guidance on how to set car-specific blinking point in the manual;

- Delta Widget is now correctly showing a "+" sign when displayed time is higher than "0.000";

- Fixed ACC fuel figures and dedicated labels: now correctly showing "Last Lap" fuel consumption and "Used" fuel;

- Various tweaks here and there.

Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Giuseppe Curri updated My SimHub dashboard with a new update entry:

My SimHub dashboard (New version 1.2)

*What's new in V1.2 (please read the updated manual provided with the download). Note that some of the updates listed below have been possible thanks to the new SimHub version V7.4.0, make sure to install this version first before installing the dashboard:

- Much improved virtual LEDs behaviour: guidance on how to set car-specific blinking point in the manual;

- Delta Widget is now correctly showing a "+" sign when displayed time is higher...

Love this dash. However the Flag box does not work for me in iracing. Any ideas?

It should work without any problem, in fact this is the first time that I hear of this issue. Please just make sure to have at least SimHub version 7.4.0 (or newer) installed as per instructions included in the download and the latest Romain Rob Extra Properties plugin for the use of the dash with iRacing (even though flags have nothing to do with this plugin).

Last edited:
Giuseppe Curri updated Giuseppe Curri generic dashboard (new version) with a new update entry:

Both models (with and without virtual LEDS included)

This new updated release brings a second dashboard choice without virtual LEDs to use it with dedicated DDUs and external/integrated LEDs.
There are no other changes from the previous release apart from this.

NOTE: both versions will be included in the download, so just install the variant you want.

Hope you enjoy!

Hi, i just started using simhub and download this dash for testing of the program. Now, for some reason, the dash does not show in "available overlays". By reading the pdf, it says its was optimized for tablets/cellphones. So, this does not work on pc?

Hi, i just started using simhub and download this dash for testing of the program. Now, for some reason, the dash does not show in "available overlays". By reading the pdf, it says its was optimized for tablets/cellphones. So, this does not work on pc?

Hi.
All dashboards need to be converted first before they can be used as overlays, but fortunately this process is very simple. First go to your dashboards list, then click on "More" on the dash you want to convert and then select "Convert to overlay". After you do these simple steps you should find your new overlay in the appropariate "Overlays" tab.
Hope it helps!

Giuseppe Curri updated Giuseppe Curri generic dashboard (new version) with a new update entry:

V1.4 (18/04/2023)

- Fixed a bug with the "Black Flag" warning that came up recently with one of the latest releses of SimHub,

- Added the Traction Control toggle "warning box" to all of the GT4 and some GT3 cars that support it (iRacing only),

- Improved the behaviour of the Pedals action: now the border of the respective pedal box will illuminate only if some pedal input is detected, otherwise it will stay white (useful to detect if pedals are completely disengaged when at rest). I need to find a good...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 88 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing