Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
My SimHub dashboard (new version)

Misc My SimHub dashboard (new version) 1.2

Giuseppe Curri submitted a new resource:

My SimHub dashboard - SimHub Dashboard

Hello everyone!

I'm very happy to share with you my first dashboard creation after discovering the beautiful world of SimHub about a month ago.

Even though this project has been created mostly for iRacing, I'm quite pleased to see that it works nicely in ACC as well.

Please make sure to have a quick look at the manual provided with the download as it contains useful information about the dashboard itself and its features.

SyvaVxtl.jpg

Quick...

Read more about this resource...

Giuseppe Curri updated My SimHub dashboard with a new update entry:

My SimHub dashboard (New version 1.1)

What's new in V1.1 (please read the updated manual provided with the download):

- Much improved virtual LEDs behaviour: guidance on how to set car-specific blinking point in the manual;

- Delta Widget is now correctly showing a "+" sign when displayed time is higher than "0.000";

- Fixed ACC fuel figures and dedicated labels: now correctly showing "Last Lap" fuel consumption and "Used" fuel;

- Various tweaks here and there.

Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Giuseppe Curri updated My SimHub dashboard with a new update entry:

My SimHub dashboard (New version 1.2)

*What's new in V1.2 (please read the updated manual provided with the download). Note that some of the updates listed below have been possible thanks to the new SimHub version V7.4.0, make sure to install this version first before installing the dashboard:

- Much improved virtual LEDs behaviour: guidance on how to set car-specific blinking point in the manual;

- Delta Widget is now correctly showing a "+" sign when displayed time is higher...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Also, next time that you update, can you please make the gears red when it's time to shift. Thanks.

Great but Map is off by 1 in ACC.
Good catch! Thank you. The property just changed recently, that is why there is this discrepancy. I fixed this right now, I'm going to update the file here shortly. If you send me your e-mail I can give you the "red gear" option as well.

Remaining fuel to add isnt working for me - i have the iracing extension plugin in my simhub directory with latest version of simhub. (edit - Fixed)

Last edited:
Love this dash. However the Flag box does not work for me in iracing. Any ideas?

It should work without any problem, in fact this is the first time that I hear of this issue. Please just make sure to have at least SimHub version 7.4.0 (or newer) installed as per instructions included in the download and the latest Romain Rob Extra Properties plugin for the use of the dash with iRacing (even though flags have nothing to do with this plugin).

Last edited: