My setup Bezel kit Asus for 32"

simulador.jpg

Upvote 0
Great setup! I just completed building my rig -- running a single 34" monitor currently and considering options for triples. What monitors do you use? What are your PC/video card specs? Curious about your frame rates and satisfaction running that setup -- looks amazing!

Thanks,
DJM

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "djm68, publicación: 3120358, miembro: 1073805"]
Gran configuración! Acabo de completar la construcción de mi plataforma, ejecutando un solo monitor de 34 "en este momento y considerando opciones para triples. ¿Qué monitores utilizas? ¿Cuáles son las especificaciones de tu PC / tarjeta de video? Curioso sobre tus velocidades de cuadros y satisfacción al ejecutar esa configuración, se ve increíble !

Gracias,
DJM
[/ CITAR]

AOC Gaming AG322QC4 31.5 ", 1080ti,i7 (7900k), 16gb RAM...link elgato

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

Seems like you are using RHM Look To Apex or some head tracking solution.
Not a VR immersion level, but still impressive.

P.S. Guess you just had camera attached to your head. :)

Upvote 0
Looks great!

Where did you get the clamps you used, or what they are intended for in the first place?

as simple as tablecloths.
it's my choice ... I guess everyone will have their idea ;)

Upvote 0

as simple as tablecloths.
it's my choice ... I guess everyone will have their idea ;)

I see, that's clever. I 3d-printed a couple of extenders so i can use the original clamps and it works ok. But i have some issues getting everything aligned correctly. Right now i'm using negative bezel correction and it still isn't compleatly aligned, but i guess it's not possible to get it 'perfect'.

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "Henrikk, publicación: 3197718, miembro: 349398"]
Ya veo, eso es inteligente. Imprimí en 3D un par de extensores para poder usar las abrazaderas originales y funciona bien. Pero tengo algunos problemas para alinear todo correctamente. En este momento estoy usando la corrección de bisel negativa y todavía no está completamente alineada, pero supongo que no es posible obtenerla 'perfecta'.
[/ CITAR]
i don't know what you mean by negative bevel correction

it looks like this to me

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "Henrikk, publicación: 3197718, miembro: 349398"]
Ya veo, eso es inteligente. Imprimí en 3D un par de extensores para poder usar las abrazaderas originales y funciona bien. Pero tengo algunos problemas para alinear todo correctamente. En este momento estoy usando la corrección de bisel negativa y todavía no está completamente alineada, pero supongo que no es posible obtenerla 'perfecta'.
[/ CITAR]
i don't know what you mean by negative bevel correction

it looks like this to me

I spent an hour adjusting my monitors yesterday so now it looks much better, you really have to be careful when adjusting the screens, just a couple of mm off will break the alignment big time. But i'm happy for now, thanks for the inspiration @pro_nike.

Upvote 0
I spent an hour adjusting my monitors yesterday so now it looks much better, you really have to be careful when adjusting the screens, just a couple of mm off will break the alignment big time. But i'm happy for now, thanks for the inspiration @pro_nike.
you're welcome

the truth is that you have to adjust it to the millimeter ..
a minimum failure or unevenness and you no longer have the screens aligned.

so I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Upvote 0
I also have asus bezel and 3 monitors .... someone can tell me why on the desktop I see perfect and on Assetto Corsa no? is there a configuration to be done on the bezel as for ACC?

ac2.jpg

desktop.jpg

Upvote 0
I would suggest using nvidia surround to set up your triple screens and save it as a custom resolution when you have everything aligned. However select the standard resolution for triples when wanting to game (ignore the custome one you created).

I can’t speak for AC but have used this approach for iRacing, AMS2 and R3E - set and select the standard resolution for triple screens in game (not the custom one). Exit the game and find the graphic config files in my documents for the selected game and then search for bezel correction / or triple set up in the graphic config file and plug in negative bezel numbers in the appropriate place - it’s a bit trial and error as unlike ACC you can’t see the fruits of your labours until you save the file and reload the game.

Best of luck

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 83 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%