My screen goes black after title screen!

Hi guys so has this happened to anyone here? I've reinstalled and reactivated three times now and still the problem persists. I have other sims on my PC and have no problems. When the screen goes black I can hear the game running in the background but I can't do anything with game. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys so has this happened to anyone here? I've reinstalled and reactivated three times now and still the problem persists. I have other sims on my PC and have no problems. When the screen goes black I can hear the game running in the background but I can't do anything with game. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

I deleted the V8 Factor Unleashed mod and seems to be ok now. It is a shame because it was my favorite mod for rFactor.

Yes, it may have been a broken UI file on V8FU. If rFactor cannot load the UI, then obviously the game will give you an error and CTD.

Saying that, looking at the rFm file it appears that the mod uses the default rF UI, which means it's to do with another mod file.

It did it again. Not V8 Factor I'm going to contact product support.I don't think it is a mod issue anymore.

Happens to me all the time, but eventually it will run.

I had an issue with one rfm file - the Megane Trophy mod. Because it had an override to use the default location folder (mine is shared) it CTD every time I ran it until I edited the rfm to not look at my default folder.

My screen turns black right after the game intro. I have to log off to shut game down. I'm going to leave rFactor alone for a few days ( really aggravated ) then work on the rfm and uidata. I think i may have figured what is causing the problem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back