My resource was deleted

The sub-sub forum is here:

Bram: It seems ridiculous that
a) You don't have a top level forum for iRacing
b) It's really hard to find SimHub stuff here which LOTS of your audience use
c) You could have moved it instead of deleting it, no?

Cramis1: Overlay looks amazing, I'm off to find out where you've put it instead :)

a) You don't have a top level forum for iRacing
Why? The title gets less traffic compared to other titles we report about. It gets decent coverage on the frontpage but the forum never got really active on the highest level.

Could it be that you request an iracing resource database first instead of uploading iracing mods into Assetto Corsa?. Where do you want me to move it to when we dont have an iracing database in place? iracing.com has an awesome and very active community forum built into their platform, wouldn't it be a much more logical place to host these mods there instead? We can do it here, but nobody every asked us to create a database for iracing mods before. Instead we have received countless of notifications and reports from users who are upset downloading iracing assets in a AC category.

Let me know if you need anything created and we can take a look if it's feasible or not.

Why? The title gets less traffic compared to other titles we report about. It gets decent coverage on the frontpage but the forum never got really active on the highest level.

Could it be that you request an iracing resource database first instead of uploading iracing mods into Assetto Corsa?. Where do you want me to move it to when we dont have an iracing database in place? iracing.com has an awesome and very active community forum built into their platform, wouldn't it be a much more logical place to host these mods there instead? We can do it here, no problem but nobody every asked us to create a database for iracing mods before.

Let me know if you need any and we can take a look if it's feasible.
OK, forget the iRacing thing. My thought was that since the iRacing community are generally happy to pay for premium memberships, and you are a site active in the premium market, it might make sense from that point of view.

Regarding my point c, you've already pointed out there isn't an iRacing or a SimHub category so I'm not sure where you think this should have been uploaded, by your own logic... and that is why people sometimes pick their favourite sim to upload SimHub content instead.

But you have missed an important point. This is a SimHub upload, and it will work in AC and dozens of other sims. It's not really an iRacing mod.

So here's my sensible request: add a category for SimHub please.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back