My new rFactor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it! Got this Special Edition 2008, seems people making a lot of money with it, buying it for 1p in UK selling it of to EU folkes for a few GBP, anyway, as long as it works and legal I am fine with it :).

Now a few beginners question:

1. Getting unlimitted budget I found already here...(I hate career modes, that was initially the main argument against rFactor)
  2. This Edition requires the DVD to be in the drive all the time, can I change that (I did not get a code, only the DVD)?
  3. Is there a function that I can bind to a key to toggle the view while I am on track or can I change that only while in I am in the garage
  4. In GTRE I am using this other profile for my G25 which got posted there, can I transfer this to rFactor as well?
  5. Anything that I should know or have?
  6. When is the next banger race :)?
Thanks all!

Got it! Got this Special Edition 2008, seems people making a lot of money with it, buying it for 1p in UK selling it of to EU folkes for a few GBP, anyway, as long as it works and legal I am fine with it :).

Now a few beginners question:

1. Getting unlimitted budget I found already here...(I hate career modes, that was initially the main argument against rFactor)
  2. This Edition requires the DVD to be in the drive all the time, can I change that (I did not get a code, only the DVD)?
Legally? I don't think so

1. Is there a function that I can bind to a key to toggle the view while I am on track or can I change that only while in I am in the garage
I think it's Page Down by default, But I'm sure you can set it in game

1. In GTRE I am using this other profile for my G25 which got posted there, can I transfer this to rFactor as well?
I used a profile Nigel Atkins recommended (Ramon's) and it works well for me

http://forum.racedepartment.com/rfactor/13858-race-07-ffb-profile-rfactor.html

1. Anything that I should know or have?
MMG2007 F1 Mod

Thanks all!

Isnt this version just a demo?

Nope it's the FULL Version :good:

Steve its legal i buyed it at Saturn a realy big electronic store in germany
and there is no key or activation needed like at the download version
What Steve ment is, that it is not legal to modify the DVD version in a way that it runs without DVD (that refers to my question, as I was hoping to extract the code so I would not need to keep the DVD in the drive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%