My new Peugeot 908 HDI SIMULATOR

Thanks Alex.The setup is Mod G25, F1 wheel and GT wheel. FREX pedals with Hydro brake, TSW sequential shifter , custom make frame and EPSON HD TW3500 projector. some pic:

rig-04.jpgrig-03.jpgrig-02.jpgrig-01.jpg

Upvote 0
Here is the F1 wheel but it might be too much for you. ;)
The price is not a problem. I find that the materials are good (well I had to make a deeper research).

But the problem with me is that I am trying to find a wheel that will help me both with changes while driving but also imrpove the feeling that I have while driving. (I don't know about you but I happen to drive a gokart and the wheel has a different diameter and I just have a different feeling when I drive it and when I drive my G27)
I will add the wheel to my list of things to buy but right now I will go with a proper moving simulator.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 17730

The price is not a problem. I find that the materials are good (well I had to make a deeper research).

But the problem with me is that I am trying to find a wheel that will help me both with changes while driving but also imrpove the feeling that I have while driving. (I don't know about you but I happen to drive a gokart and the wheel has a different diameter and I just have a different feeling when I drive it and when I drive my G27)
I will add the wheel to my list of things to buy but right now I will go with a proper moving simulator.
I also race go karts in a local league for the WKA. :) I started my racing career in cars and have used simulators to practice tracks and lines prior to leaving. I completely understand where you are coming from.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back