My monkey want's to race

JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.
After getting hooked on the vein slapping addiction of sim racing. After forgoing anything resembling a life. I feel like I am getting close to joining leagues and be a responsible racer. I just would like some opinions on how they work here and are they viable. Having read so much about the disfunctionality of leagues. I hate wasting time. I do not like the physics in iracing. I skipped the whole arcade thing and didn't get into this until it started to feel like real driving. IE asseto corsa, gsc so with that said would love some advice. I am 51 and not stupid so please don't advise as though I didn't do my research. Thanks

Well as of yet, Assetto Corsa's multiplayer is not up to running leagues just yet. It doesn't have the features or functionality required for even a basic league system.

League races won't be possible at least until pit stops are implemented (of which they currently aren't), and even then it'll be pushing it.
It'll be a little while before we can decide on the specifics of league racing for AC.
However we do plan on running Open wheel and GT leagues when it's feasible.

Feel free to check out the leagues section
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/assetto-corsa-leagues.174/

But as of right now, we just have to play the waiting game...
image.jpg

Last edited:
After getting hooked on the vein slapping addiction of sim racing. After forgoing anything resembling a life. I feel like I am getting close to joining leagues and be a responsible racer. I just would like some opinions on how they work here and are they viable. Having read so much about the disfunctionality of leagues. I hate wasting time. I do not like the physics in iracing. I skipped the whole arcade thing and didn't get into this until it started to feel like real driving. IE asseto corsa, gsc so with that said would love some advice. I am 51 and not stupid so please don't advise as though I didn't do my research. Thanks
To start racing with us you will need to get licensed.
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...sed-rd-members-who-wish-to-race-online.86483/

After that you will have access to joining our club events and the 24/7 server.

Hope to see you in there.

All the above plus,
After the last few leagues we have ran and had the disappointment of drivers not showing up or quitting after a single event. It has be mentioned that any new league that is set up will use the club races as reference in your participation in a league.

Regular club drivers who turn up and finish races will get priority in the leagues.

Club races are your proving ground to race in a league. it not about how fast you are but whether your committed and will stay the course :)

Hey guys, I'd love to apply for a license and race with you guys on the RD servers, but since I live in Australia and will therefore probably have a high ping in a Netherlands server, I am worried about ruining the experience for other racers. If people will be teleporting all over the place it's not so fun for me either so I will just not bother if it will cause too many problems for people.

Hey guys, I'd love to apply for a license and race with you guys on the RD servers, but since I live in Australia and will therefore probably have a high ping in a Netherlands server, I am worried about ruining the experience for other racers. If people will be teleporting all over the place it's not so fun for me either so I will just not bother if it will cause too many problems for people.

Hi.

We do run Australian events too. Look for the "au" prefix in the club section :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back