My Journey into ACC

Ok, so im not a Alien!, in fact Im happy that im fighting for midtable positions. - Its fun, and as a realtive new person to the entire sim racing genre (since a decade) im slowly getting back into it.

Im with my trusty G27 (wow) that was top teir back in the day (imagine)..

Anwyay, Im really enjoying the game right now, slowly improving all the time.. however ive so many questions all the time with no-one to ask... I dont want to take it too serisouly, but still want to be slightly competitive. I think most things are setups that let me down amongst other things..however.. my lovefor ths sim, is relaxing, imersion central and really enjoy the fights Ive had in the LFM leauges., learning curve is steep, but thats good! practice=practice=more practice!

I started streaming on twitch unde the username, "Circularmoon" in hope that I can chat with fellow racers and hang out with like minded folks. - so if your feeling generous pop over and share some wisdom.. im super freindly so dont worry. :) - IS tream every day, mostly from 6pm (gmt) to about 8, then randomly on weekends. (mostly mornings)

Peace,
A.James

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back