My Impressions of RD so far.

W

Walter Johnson

• Walter Johnson

I am very impressed with this website there is a lot of leagues to enter and from the videos I have seen on RDTV they are relatively clean with no one wrecking except from a few racing incidents. There is also alot of really helpful people who are always on hand to help the old man out.

I would like to know if any leagues are open for a new racer as I applied to race in the Chevrolet Camaro Cup but the league had finished.
Could somebody please give me advice to me on a league to enter as would very much like to begin my racing career started here on RaceDepartment.
Regards Walter.

• Bert Van Waes

Indeed, i bought it too from ebay. Around 6 euros it was. Loved it ever since!

Walter, i entered around april of this year on this site/forum.
I entered the RDHGP as that league was just going to start back then.
The cars weren't easy to race with but the community in here made sure i did'nt need to worry. And race by race i learned alot, and with the final races i was suddenly quite competitive. And this was all surrounded with the chilly gentleman style of helping people and having honest fights. GTL is great for that, because the cars are older, feel a bit slower and bigger to drive. That way you can see more what's happening around you too.

It's a great entrance to a community. And i naturally discovered the other parts off the forum pretty quickly while enjoying that league. :)

And suddenly the options are endless.

at 15:15? ? :D

Im at school at 15:15 :( school finished at 15:20 for me :(

Yuh agree with what the guys are saying Walter, the racing club is different to any public server you have raced on before, because they arent actually any wreckers (well purposeful wreckers anyway :wink:) Even get a mic and pop onto TS when the club races are on, thats always great fun (Just dont ask how much fuel you need for the race :angry: :lol:)

• Walter Johnson

thanks to all

I think Walter is from Michelin and is forming his opinion about communities and will reward us (and other communities) with some stars when his research is completed :laugh:

Unfortunatly I am not from Michelin so I am not reserching or forming opinions on this website all I want to do is join a race leauge (after I have done some club races as I have been advised to) of course, and I will also join some races soon.

• Walter Johnson

I am sorry I didn't see the humour in your post but these computers aren't the best at showing emotions.

415.jpg

Lookie likey :)

• Walter Johnson

Ahh..Richard Whitley God rest his soul. I havnt missed an episode of Countdown in five years. To be compared to him is a true complement. Thanks.

• Walter Johnson

Sorry I havent been talking alot but as I am a farmer I need work for long hours. As for racing with you, I have just received my new G25 steering wheel so I will begin racing in the Foreseeable Future I just needed to get used to to imense force feedback on the wheel. I highly recommend anyone looking for a new wheel i highly recomend a G25.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%