My GF got me this?

She has been out of town for a week and our roomie heard me smash my Microsoft keyboard, i guess she told her when they were chatting on the phone and she came home this afternoon with these two items.

LOGITECH.gif

10154338.jpg

lgraytopleft.gif

Customer Rating:
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_half_sm.gif
4.5 /5

(Based on 16 votes)

lgraybotleft.gif

en-CA_LargeFSPricePill_129_99.Gif

Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard (920-002530)

920-002530
WebID: 10154338

Regular Price:$129.99Get it for less. Guaranteed[SUP]TM[/SUP]

Availability:

• Available Online

In Stock:Usually ships next business day
Quantity Remaining: 10

• Available In Store

Check store stock

psplogo_shadow.gif
Get PSP for as little as $15.00 per year.
Buy Product with Product Service Plan

buy_now_big.gif

Add to Wish List
Add to Price Watch

The Logitech Gaming Keyboard G510 gives you the tools and intel you need to win, putting you in control of the game with a GamePanel LCD, custom backlighting, and integrated USB audio.
Warranty Labour
1 Year(s)

Warranty Parts
1 Year(s)

WebId

More information

FEATURES:
  • GamePanel LCD provides in-game stats, VoIP data, media information, system performance, and more information without interrupting gameplay
  • The customizable backlighting can be configured to display a wide array of colours, including white, for playing in low light or the dark (requires software installation)
  • Integrated USB audio lets you use your own headset with convenience and high-quality digital sound and independently control game audio output and headset microphones
  • 18 programmable G-keys give you up to 54 possible macro combinations per game
Perform either single keystrokes or intricate macros with multiple keystrokes, mouse events, user-defined delays, and repeating.

And this.
LOGITECH.gif
10154297.jpg

lgraytopleft.gif

Customer Rating:
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
4.5 /5

(Based on 15 votes)

lgraybotleft.gif

en-CA_LargeFSPricePill_119_99.Gif

Logitech Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse (G700)

910-001757
WebID: 10154297

Regular Price:$119.99Get it for less. Guaranteed[SUP]TM[/SUP]

Availability:

• Available Online

In Stock:Usually ships next business day
Quantity Remaining: 2

• In-store availability information not available

psplogo_shadow.gif
Get PSP for as little as $15.00 per year.
Buy Product with Product Service Plan

buy_now_big.gif

Add to Wish List
Add to Price Watch

The Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700 keeps you comfortable, in control and deep into your game with 13 programmable controls and a full-speed wireless connection. 13 individually sculpted, programmable controls let you perform either single actions or intricate macros with multiple keystrokes, mouse events, user-defined keys and repeating. The G700 has the control you need to play better.
Batteries Included
Yes

Colour
Black

Comfort Design
Both

Connectivity
USB

Cord Length or Cordless Range
Information Not Available

Cordless
Yes

Included In Box
Manual

Number Of Buttons (Including Scroll Wheel)

Optical
Laser

Programmable Buttons

Scroll Wheel
Yes

System Requirements
Available USB Port, Windows XP/Vista/7

Warranty Labour
3 Year(s)

Warranty Parts
3 Year(s)

WebId

More information

FEATURES:
  • 13 individually sculpted, programmable controls let you perform either single actions or intricate macros with multiple keystrokes, mouse events, user-defined keys and repeating* (*Up to 165 inches (4.19 meters) per second on most popular gaming-mouse pad surfaces)
  • Full-speed wireless (1,000 reports per second) helps eliminate lag so you enjoy gaming-grade responsiveness and wireless freedom with no dropouts
  • A quick-connect cable for recharging and data transfer lets you plug in fast and continue your campaign without pause
  • The gaming-grade laser gives you game-changing precision at any hand speed
  • Onboard memory lets you store up to five profiles (Logitech SetPoint software required for initial setup)
  • A dual-mode scroll wheel can switch from click-to-click for weapon selection to free-spinning for hyper-fast scrolling
  • Tracking Resolution: 200 - 5,700 dpi
  • Image processing: 12 megapixels/second
  • Max. acceleration: 30G
  • Max. speed: up to 165 inches(4.19 m)/second
  • USB data format: 16 bits/axis
  • USB report rate: Up to 1,000 reports/second
  • Sleep mode: variable

I don't know what to say but Wow! Thank you but inside i'm thinking this is a bit much and i really don't need something of this caliber. All i do is drive and type. I feel i should return it, get a $30 keyboard(which is all i really need) and give her back the balance.
Money honestly is not a issue for us whats so ever but, i don't need all this. Plus my mouse is perfectly fine.

Wow, if you want to we can trade girlfriends???
I use a logitech wave keyboard that cost me 30$ and the thing is incredible. I have used plenty of high end gaming keyboards but I still use the wave as my go to for everything. If your main thing is basic internetting and racing sims than yeah I'd have a conversation with her. Unless your playing hours of FPS or whatnot than maybe keep it, but I would take the keyboard/mouse back and if your lucky try to convince her to let you spend the difference getting some higher end sim racing gear ;) Just my opinion.

Upvote 0
My fps is done on the PS3(its simplified for PS3 and i like that) but i wouldn't mind making my G25 look like this.

spideraccessories_2177_236765125

That is a Grant 1118 Fibertech 13inch wheel and i want the shift knob as well. Because i have friends that deal in the Automotive industry i can get both for probably around $170 CDN.

As for trading girlfriends no thanks lol lol! She is the reason why I live! :)

Upvote 0
I've decided to keep the keyboard, all the keys light up so typing in the dark will be a breeze,plus it's a awesome keyboard. As for the mouse, it is being returned today, i'll see what kind of useful accessories are available for my gf's Motorola Xoom and get it/them for her.:)

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years