F1 2010 My game crashes

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I've been having issue with the game lately.

It seems like pretty quite often when i either finish a Qualifying or Race, the game will freeze ah the next screen. It happen after finishing an events and when the game try to Load, it just freeze. Or when i get the podium, the music will continue to play but the screen just black out meaning i have to Alt-F4 to get out of it.

Anyone encounter this? Btw, mine is Steam version.

It suxs when i finish a 100% race and it just freeze and i have to race again.

This dont happen everyone. Sometime it dont crash, sometime it will. Its pretty much random in my case. This actually hinder me from playing 100% or anything above 20%. :(

[HELP A.S.A.P!]Game Crashing

I just wanted to start the game today as i usually would,but the classical "Don't send" error showed up,i reinstalled the game,installed patch 101,and guess what,same problem.I didnt have this problem yesterday,when the game was running perfectly,and now all the sudden today doesnt start,anyone have any ideas why,i didnt put any mods since yesterday when it was running fine.Help?!please!

I had an issue after the patch, where the game seemed to be crashing on a fairly regular basis. I had changed my settings from high to ultra. Now, I've reverted back to high, I haven't seen a crash for a while. Worth trying and I can't see much difference between high and ultra anyway, outside of the crashes (system ones, not car crashes) that is. :wink:

Out of frustration. I uninstalled the game, redownload from steam and so far had a better time with it and no crash so far.

Previously, mod that i installed is the RDD Helm and a few Car skin replacement + the True Light HD3.1.

This time round, i installed nothing and so far, so good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back