My friends did a short film about me!

So a few months ago, two of my real-life friends (who are both film/photography students) approached me with a request.

It basically amounted to "can we do a documentary on you?"

They wanted to enter in the competition "Focus On Ability", which is a short film competition for students that is designed to raise awareness of the abilities of people with disabilities. These two friends of mine knew of my sim racing and the fact that I race with one hand thanks to a disability in my right arm, and wanted to create a short film on that.

I said yes, and a few months of footage capturing and editing later, they have completed the film. it's only a few minutes long, but I feel that they did an awesome job capturing the magic of sim racing, as well as my story and why I engage in this hobby.

You can view it here at http://www.focusonability.com.au/FOA/films/SouthPaw_Racer_829.html
If you liked it, you can vote for it as "best film"!

-Rhys :)

Nice video, very well put together. Thanks for posting. Inspirational and shows disabilities can be overcome. I like your attachment for your real world steering wheel, would not mind one of those myself.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back