My first 9 months in the community

Well, it's been a whirlwind of a year for an old guy that is new to online racing and forums. I came to RD in 2010 as a lurker:sneaky: and a downloader:D I spent the next 6 years pretty much doing the same thing. Finally, after seeing all the work and time that all of you put into this community I thought I had to do something so I started posting in the forums. Next thing I know I'm signing up for a Premium Membership in March of this year and the rest is history. Best thing I've ever done sim wise. I've met so many great people, learned so much and had so much fun that I wish I had done this in 2010. If you have reservations as I did about what all this is about or am I quick enough all I can tell you is for once in your life do yourself a favor, sign up for the premium membership and come start racing with us. You'll find some of the most helpful people that will go out of there way to make you feel at home in the clubs. Our members are the best and make it so much fun that I can almost promise you that you'll be like me and wish you had been doing this all along. My racing career has moves forward so fast that now instead of being relegated to the Medical car they let me drive the Safety car. Shoot at this rate I'll be finishing in the penultimate position.....second to last:p

Oh, there is another option now where you can be a star like me:p Wreckfest. Come join @Rupe Wilson and I for what is just good old fun. You don't need skill, just a little luck. We just had our first online RD Wreckfest event and it was hilarious. You'll never know where my car will wind up (on top of a hill outside of the track at one point, but it was a great view) but it will always be somewhere.
http://www.racedepartment.com/pember/membership-new
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka or Happy Holidays to you all and may you get all the sim gear you want;)

daumen3.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 225 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years