My ferari cockpit cam

kelaroost

@Simberia
This is a ferrari cockpit cam with slight changes to the fov on excel and breaking and head tip and dip aswell as a slight hight adjustment and closer to wheel adjustment with a apex look aswell slightly changed.
I find this setup i did to be my prefured camera.If it gets thumbs up i will edit the rest of the cars.

Changes i made are
CorneringForces
AccelerationForces
SpeedAndAccFOVMod
SpeedOnlyFOVMod
rear view

THREAD IS DEAD GET FULL DOWNLOAD HERE.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/cockpit-cam-all-cars.57271/

Well your 10 cm higher and 10 cm closer to the wheel so you still have a cockpit view aswell looking above the tires.
but that pulls back as you excel.
I deliberately made the effects subtle so to avoid making others feel disorientated.
Some feedback after testing will be welcome pls.

Hey kela,

Nice to see you back, ive tried your cam and it looks nice, right between my cockpits.
I would lower the FOV just a tiny bit and for sure if you like i add it (if complete) in my next package. Maybe you do the rearview from last year what we talked about so that can also be added then.:thumbsup:

Greets Modmate

I will look into it.
the trouble is it will throw all the other settings out,
camera posistion forward and back position on the z axis
fov change as you excelerate aswell.
and the rear view mirrors coming fully into view at max speed.
You couldnt have said a worse thing lol

All i have to do once its done it compare the difference between the original and transfure the differences onto all the other cars.
Oh ive droped the rear camera hight 10 cm.
Is that the cam from last year i forgot what it looked like

Honestly i do also forgot what it was look like.:D
Until now i dont get any requests for different rearviews so maybe we can left that.
But maybe interesting to get yours more unique in my next package to find each easier.
You think youre ready before weekend, i plan to add v1.3 with your cams also on the next weekend.;)

Yeah just a case of spotting the diference between my edit and the standart view then applying it to the other cars.
i turned on the rev shake aswell i dont know why they dont turn that on to begin with.

anyway a few hours to edit i will get them to you in the next few days.

Hi mate, very nice mod. I really like it. But can anyone upload the original cameras for all the cars please? I want the original ones to try something. Thanks :)

No matter, i can't play with APEX.

It's fine por vids cause' it looks more realistic, but for playing it's impossible.

It's a nonsense, cause' you can't control the look to apex, it's arbitrary, for that it's none but distracting, cause' it's TOTALLY INVOLUNTARY, and the control and view has to be VOLUNTARY, on the contrary, to satisfy one needs. Without ANY possibility of miss-control.

Please, without apex and the rest of the cars.

Thanks! ^^

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years