My entry for the Budget Car Comp - The xPlora

Looks a bit odd......but It drives nice and is (as usual) very well done. Feels quick, looks realistic, and I love it.

It's fun to drive but I have a few problems with it.

A. Isn't it too light for its size? My 1994 Saturn SL2 (small plastic car lol) weighs 2395 pounds but your car weighs just a tad over that and it's much bigger. I think about 2600-2800 pounds would probably be more realistic.
B. I think 114 feet from 60-0 is also kind of unrealistic for a vehicle of this size. The Nissan Cube is about the same size and it can only stop in 124 feet.
C. I also noticed that the vehicle does have a plate when the rules state that "The Car must be legal. It needs plates, lights, and others."

As I said above though it is still very fun to drive and it looks pretty cool :)

An interesting design of car Lipton. The back looks a bit like a bmw x3 and the body a bit like a dodge caravan (late 90's). I would like to test drive this car, but the file limit for the car has been reached. Could it be rehosted please?

The car has a place for the number plate on both the front and rear, I didn`t add one as I was out of inspiration by the time it came to adding number plates. If it is mandatory, I`ll add them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back