dsc01198mx.jpg
dsc01200z.jpg
dsc01200z.jpg
dsc01201u.jpg
dsc01203l.jpg
dsc01204es.jpg
dsc01206z.jpg
dsc01207xe.jpg

Great work Barry. I orderd the diy guide on July 2nd and received an email with the guide later that day. Sorry to hear that it didn't work out well for others. After reading through the guide and getting an understanding of how everything works it seems that an all metal build is the way to go. Seems to me that it simplifies things a bit. For those that have finished the build can you give any insight on the bracket that transfers the force to the load cell on the brake? What did you guys use to create the pivot point on the bracket that is attached to the brake spring and how was that connected to the plate on the load cell? Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Upvote 0
hello charles thank for your poste i drill ans threaded a hole on the load cell the same that 60 k and the picture your posted,one question i think take a screw and i screwed direcly in load cell no ? the same in a picture that i have posted what do you think
for finish the picture is the picture of cst f1 the material yellow is polyeturhane bushes

Upvote 0
hello i search a potentiometer the same same as todd cannon he buy at digikey.com have you got a link there are a lot of potentiometer
what i must choose 10k 20k 50 k 100 k thank

Upvote 0
This is top quality. My opinion is that you need to implement some of your own design changes and sell a few of these units. Absolutely fantastic work there Barry. I'm jealous! :p

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back