My attemt at a mod

http://www.xfire.com/video/597a77/ This is what I am trying to make as a mod for GTR2,be'ing an owner and driver of one of these type of cars I thought it would be cool to have a mod of such. This is what I have at thie time. I need info on how to put lights in these cars,and raise them off the ground some.The nodel is an old NFS add on car from a couple of guys made in 01,the mdel is also is not to clean but it is what it is for I cant fix it.
Any tip are most welcomed...
Any chance an XPack builder can make an XPack of tombstones,zombies,haunted house etc...to make a track fitting for these cars...

Thanks.
John

HAhahaha funny car and in the same time scary as it looks like a hearse.
Good luck with your work,you need a tool like 3DSimED and 3DSMax i belive or any other tools out there.

I dont know if the xpacks are interchangeable between BTB PRO and EVO?
If anyone can confirm it's the same, then I will be willing to try and make an xpack to help you out.

;)

All XPacks are compatible (except animations...) between Pro and Evo. There could be some material name differences between titles but most XPacks use only the basic default materials. in this case, simple objects will most certainly work in both (well, they will work even with material name conflicts, only that those conflicting materials can't be assigned as "driveable" and all collisions are with default zero feedback (totally smooth surface, default friction etc.). I can't think of any XPacks that have material conflicts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back