After fiddling with files in Monster Energy Supercross for awhile, I've noticed a third party folder named "Oculus" that leads to an OSVR file. Setting the launch options on steam to "-vr" (like RaceRoom Racing Experience). I have found that VR works...

Very well, in fact. For both Monster Energy Supercross and MXGP Pro. The scaling is spot on, jumps, bikes, people all look amazing and life-size. The picture is crystal clear, and my GTX 1070 maintains 90 FPS even on max graphics.

The only problem is that the head position is quite a bit off (Not in game for Supercross though) And you can't see the menu. World objects flicker a lot (but only in the left eye).

My question is whether or not Milestone plan to do anything with this? I have heard that Milestone plans to continue working on current titles that have already released. I really really wish this would become an in-game feature.

If anyone owns this game and has a VR headset, type "-vr" in the Steam launch options for either game. The game will look broken, but trust me, it works, just as long as you remembered what buttons to press to get to your compound!

Well guys.....I was hoping there would be a section here about this game. I myself have been racing MX for about 35 years. I taught and trained kids and adult's , and it's pretty much been my main sport / hobby my entire life.

With that being said.....This is probably the most realistic MX game ever made ( except for MX sim , which I don't really care for....very tough to play correctly.)

At first , I was hoping the physic's would be a lot like the MES ( Monster energy supercross ). It's quite a bit different , and harder then MES....but that's a good thing in my eyes. Coming from someone who has raced almost their entire life.....yeah this game is really good! A few little bug's....but it just came out. Let it season a bit.

Hummmm! I don't have these two games on PC, only XBone as I tend to play my Bike games in living room on 65" Screen. However, I do own Oculus and think I may try this out when the sale price drops to very low.

It would be an absolute buy at regular price if they actually implemented this in an update. I guess they're working on it. Good to know.... thanks for the post.

This appears to no longer work. Just refunded my purchase, all combinations on -vr with steam options failed.
lol rip.. we atleast know its built into the version of UE4 they have been using.. references to both oculus and vive in the pak files as well as i think WMR headsets

all we need is for them to release UE4 SDK's for their games (proper mod support)

hello everyone,

yes indeed i did already modded a helmet for mxgp2019, but there isn't a forum or any folder where i can place it.

so can someone tell me where i can place my creation.

( i have changed an arai helmet in to a arai monster energy helmet for the custom driver. )

this is the created (modded) helmet, when i can upload the file i will show you the helmet before i've modded it.
picture modded helm.png

best wishes kawa92saki.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%