AC MX5Cup @ ROAD ATLANTA, Wednesday 17th March 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Screenshot 2021-03-17 152008.png

Is this really the temp settings for the race?

Caught me out yesterday at Brands Hatch as I'd been practicing with a warmer track temp

Last edited:
Well that sucked. I was racing ok - could have been better. D/C'd from connection issue starting the last sector of the last lap.. what luck! I would have finished if I didn't have to stop for fuel because of putting 30m of fuel in! :thumbsdown:

Sorry for the bump a few laps in Omar. I hope it didn't ruin your race!

Well that sucked. I was racing ok - could have been better. D/C'd from connection issue starting the last sector of the last lap.. what luck! I would have finished if I didn't have to stop for fuel because of putting 30m of fuel in! :thumbsdown:

i´ve done that too.
So on shorter races I qualify on race fuel.
Doesn´t make a big difference at my skill level and i can´t mix up setups when the nerves strike :sick:

MFG Carsten

Excellent race after a two-week break! Ended up P10 with a new PB so that puts a smile on my face. :D

Sorry for the horrible timing @pattikins :redface: .... should have kept my line and I probably would have done less damage. Glad you ended up P1 but I took you out of a proper battle.

Thanks for the close racing @JamKart22 and @Giovanni Chiarotto it was quite enjoyable :). Jam, I not sure you are aware but you are jumping all over the track (connection reliability?) and it's quite tough to gauge overtakes, so, apologies if I messed you up at all.

Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone. Thanks for a great race and I'll hopefully see you all on Sunday!

Got taken out by someone cutting the apex on turn 1, they didn't say a word after. Obviously not running Helicorsa or Crew Chief or they would have known where I was. Not what I was expecting but oh well, racing incident I guess.

Excellent race after a two-week break! Ended up P10 with a new PB so that puts a smile on my face. :D

Sorry for the horrible timing @pattikins :redface: .... should have kept my line and I probably would have done less damage. Glad you ended up P1 but I took you out of a proper battle.

Thanks for the close racing @JamKart22 and @Giovanni Chiarotto it was quite enjoyable :). Jam, I not sure you are aware but you are jumping all over the track (connection reliability?) and it's quite tough to gauge overtakes, so, apologies if I messed you up at all.

Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone. Thanks for a great race and I'll hopefully see you all on Sunday!
I think I had quite a high ping. Other cars were jumping for me to.

Nice racing until I binned it :(

View attachment 455735

Is this really the temp settings for the race?

Caught me out yesterday at Brands Hatch as I'd been practicing with a warmer track temp
Yes, I'm using, if I can find them, the real temperatures in July with clear weather at 12.00. For the track temperature you must add both values so track temperature tonight was 45 degrees celsius.

Last edited:
I think I had quite a high ping. Other cars were jumping for me to.

Nice racing until I binned it :(
Yes indeed, you were disappearing and teleporting back in front of me. I told you that on Discord but I must have pushed the wrong button.

Got taken out by someone cutting the apex on turn 1, they didn't say a word after. Obviously not running Helicorsa or Crew Chief or they would have known where I was. Not what I was expecting but oh well, racing incident I guess.
Sounds like a Golden Rule breach. I will watch the replay for this. We want clean and respectful racing so it can be that I will send the guy a pm if he didn't obey the GR.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 69 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.8%