MX5 Spec Miata

Cars MX5 Spec Miata 1.32

Login or Register an account to download this content

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
Marc Beswick submitted a new resource:

SpecMiata 1.00 - rFactor 2 mod by PlickBadger

Please be aware that the default shifting option is H-Pattern with Clutch. If you don't have a clutch or an H-Pattern shifter, please choose the Paddle Shifter option in tuning.

If you choose the H-Pattern option, you will have to make good shifts

Driving Tip
Be patient with your entry speed! This is the critical mistake that SM drivers make. You can carry tons of speed through turns, but you have to get the entry speed right. If you come in too hot,...

Read more about this resource...

This looks great! And they are the proper 1.4/1.8L late 80's/early 90's cars! The trick with SM is keeping momentum, if you are fast in an Miata then you can be fast in nearly anything :)

Now to go LD RF2... Sorry for completely derailing with thread but I'm definitely joining the RF2 ranks now...

Marc Beswick updated MX5 Spec Miata with a new update entry:

Various changes/fixes

All new interior and wheel graphics by MikeeCZ. These will likely be the final versions of these.

v1.3 to v1.32 changelog
  • mirror LOD fixed for non-max viewing - black line issue
  • gauges color darkened
  • gauges viewable externally
  • cockpit leather texture fixed
  • headlights no longer flicker
  • lods on wheels fixed
  • minor graphic glitches cleaned up

Read the rest of this update entry...

Put questions in the Review section, so I post both review and questions here instead. Just in case someone would like to reply with answers ;).

To start with I just purchased rFactor2, and one reason was that I noticed the MX5 representation and this was the very first Mod I downloaded. My personal car is a Ebenholtz Black MX5 2007 so I really looked forward to race my own car in a Sim :).

Can't say I had the time to race a lot but it feels just great. Lots of fun!

I adjusted some of the settings as according to the Download posting info and I could find most of the settings concerning my G35 Wheel but the recommendation says 'Steering torque minimum = 0.08000' and I can't find that exact post in the rFactor Settings. There's a 'FFB Minimum Torque' though but can only be adjusted in 0.5 steps. Guess that's the one and I'm not exactly aware of what it will do to the driving experince but my setting now is '0.5'. Any tips?

Totally new to rFactor but checked ot skins and templates a bit (quite experienced in Photoshop) and I will try to personalize a car that looks very much like my own and with my own decorations. Downloaded the template but am not really sure of how I can get edits to the rFactor interface. Guess there's some guide somewhere.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 378 39.6%