rF2 MX5 SPEC Miata @ Mid Ohio - Mon 23rd June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
my race was over too quickly... unfortunately i got hit by a someone who lagged into my car. had a damage on my right rear = car undriveable...
crawled back to the pits tried to repair... didn't work...

but anyway. time on track was fun ;)

Disappointed to miss this but from the sounds of it there will be more :p
It was a great race and a big contrast to the other cars we drive here.
Not much power but a lot of character and feel.
Hats off to @Oscar Hardwick who in a car such as this still manages to find 2 sec / lap on what I can do.
I better do a sneaky on board lap and try to work out how he is doing it.

It was a great race and a big contrast to the other cars we drive here.
Not much power but a lot of character and feel.
Hats off to @Oscar Hardwick who in a car such as this still manages to find 2 sec / lap on what I can do.
I better do a sneaky on board lap and try to work out how he is doing it.
I found that you can find a lot of time in this. I was 1 second quicker in warm up than in qualy. Still a bit off in every sector, but that is to be expected as I just did a setup change.

I think a bit more power would be fun. In the corners it is great, but imagine running this car at Monza. You could out it into cruise control after every chicane and take a break:roflmao::thumbsdown:

@David O'Reilly all I really do is press the levers and pull the buttons and then magic happens. I had myself a spin about 5 minutes from the end but the gap I had meant it didn't really matter. Very fun car to drive just maybe not by yourself for 30 minutes :D

I found that you can find a lot of time in this. I was 1 second quicker in warm up than in qualy. Still a bit off in every sector, but that is to be expected as I just did a setup change.

I think a bit more power would be fun. In the corners it is great, but imagine running this car at Monza. You could out it into cruise control after every chicane and take a break:roflmao::thumbsdown:
I reckon track selection will be pretty important.
Many of the circuits do offer shorter "national" type options incl Silverstone, Bahrain etc.
The longer tracks you would need a book to read on the straights.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%