AC MX5 Cup @ Magione - Monday June 20th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Chain reaction in race2. Got a touch in t1 (because of other two cars battling and losing control maybe) and went off. Went back quite safely and got hit later at turn2 and spun in the middle of the track.. :). But this was just for some testing and fun. First time racing online after a long long time (had been only hotlapping in single player modes recently). So it has not being a problem for me.
(Race 1 was better -P8- with a better setup for the track in race conditions, tried s.th. is race 2 which wasn't as good.)

Performance was ok, no freezes or whatsoever. I found out, that those graphic freezes only happen in hotlap mode. In practice mode the freezes are not there. Strange.., will report that on the official forum.

Last edited:
Performance was ok, no freezes or whatsoever. I found out, that those graphic freezes only happen in hotlap mode. In practice mode the freezes are not there. Strange.., will report that on the official forum.
Are you running any unofficial app when hotlapping?
It happened to me before too, and I found out that the problem was a Rivali app, that continuosly was writing the log file, causing random freezes and creating monster log files of several gigabytes :O_o:.

No (apps can be all off-, still the same thing), but a few minutes ago I found out ' freezes are there in practice mode as well when I run the CPU at its stock 3,2 GHZ (instead of 3,5 GHZ). So ' not only in hotlap mode.

In MP the CPU usage is 20-30 % higher, but the game is without freezes then, how goes that together from a logical point of view ? :)
It's there since v1.5 or v1.6, previously there wasn't such a problem.

However, PCs and Software are complex.., so those sh.te can happen (& you could search for ever and ever not getting wiser at it).

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 206 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years