RD Mazda MX5 Cup 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says so on the spotter sheet too. In the result chart it says S S Motorsport. As I tend to take this team racing thing further I'd like it to be all the same without nitpicking I hope :whistling:

Hi everybody. Im joining You in the nearest race. I never did a skin modding , so I would like to ask for help. I liked this skin a lot , but I am not sure if I can use it? And could You shortly explain me how to change for example color of the mirrors , so they are tophalf white, downhalf red and to add a name on front window? Is it simple to do or should be a bit more advanced gimp user to do it? Thx in advance for every help ;)
Send me a pm with the psd file and the necessary items (name for window) and I will help you out.
If you want to do it yourself, download the skin pack and look into the skins with edited window banners and use GIMP for editing. The rear view side mirrors of the Mazda template are located to the bottom I think. On my phone now, will upload screen of template tpnight

Is it still possible to sign up for the last 4 rounds? I see the signup thread as "open", would like to take part if still possible, but I have no clue how to do a skin for a car :redface:

Is it still possible to sign up for the last 4 rounds? I see the signup thread as "open", would like to take part if still possible, but I have no clue how to do a skin for a car :redface:
There's two other guys that have already come forward to ask for the free spots, but haven't posted in the signup thread.
Otherwise, I'd say go for it :p

Nords is probably the track I hate the most :)
Managed to go as low as 11:10.281 and was pretty pleased with my performance until I saw the time. I'm going to have a bad time on Sunday...
It's all about getting too cautious on too many corners (most of them tbh) since I don't know the track well enough to be able to push.
So it sounds like I'll have a hotlap style race where everyone will disappear quickly on the first lap and may reappear later on with blue flags towards the end of the race. Hope that won't be the case :)

Nords is probably the track I hate the most :)
Managed to go as low as 11:10.281 and was pretty pleased with my performance until I saw the time. I'm going to have a bad time on Sunday...
It's all about getting too cautious on too many corners (most of them tbh) since I don't know the track well enough to be able to push.
So it sounds like I'll have a hotlap style race where everyone will disappear quickly on the first lap and may reappear later on with blue flags towards the end of the race. Hope that won't be the case :)
Think positive. You get your least favourite track out of the way in the first race :p But in all seriousness, after putting in some practice on Nords, you'll be surprised how rewarding it is to just be able to lap it like any other circuit.

Aye, it can only get better after this race :)

Agree with the practice. I'm still discovering where I can go flat out so I'm definitely losing plenty of time on that alone. Sub 11 minutes is definitely within reach, by shaving 0.2 seconds per corner alone reduces overall laptime by some serious seconds on Nords. I doubt I'll be competitive, but I'll do my best :)

I'm not giving up :)

Tobias set a new fastest lap on RSR Live Timing with a 10:17.231, Cyrille is just behind him with a 10:18.616 ... Haven't seen any lap times from Sakke yet.

Would imagine most of the mid-pack wont be too far behind them, probably running around 10:25 ... Personally, hoping to go sub 10:30 by race day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 255 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%