AC MX-5 Cup @ Imola - Friday June 24th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
allright see you next time but for h pattern u have to heeltoedownshift and not sure about pedal shifters

Yeah, I understand. I was using my paddle shifters, not good enough w/ the h-pattern to use it for online races yet. In order to use the paddle shifters w/o heel-toe down shifting, there is an option that usually defaults when choosing the paddle option, but in the case of the particular server you suggested last night, it was defaulted to off, which made it undriveable for me. Played on quite a few servers, never had the problem before. Just wasn't meant to be. . .

@drasp @Bence Bader and any of the new folks... I am sorry for the servers being down regardless of it not being in my personal control. Believe me... I am sorry. I am so tired of my races consisting of watching the field disappear ahead of me in the course of a lap. This group needs new guys! Fast, slow, midfield and back markers... if anything the slower you are THE BETTER. Fast isnt fun if nobody is around to race with you, and lately... well... until Bence showed up i raced by myself...wait... is that racing? So when I say I am sorry, I actually mean YOU MATTER, and please come back!

@Mark Oates Yeah we need more ppl door to door in each corner so the whole group ll be slower probably,and i was thinking if there is a way to have the fastet ppl at the back of the grid so the group ll be together for longer time, but with that some ppl may have problem because it can cause more contact ,crash etc... BUT the fastest ppl can fight there way thru the field so there is more excitement and the slower guys on the front ll have more action as well as they ll defend there position to stay on the front , i would love to have at least 1 race like this to test how much respect we have for each other cause a race like this ll require 3 times more attention than a regular race .
Anyway i love racing so ill try to race as mush as i can here ,we just need to have some ppl that love the race itself not just to finish on the podium so we can close gaps and let ppl to catch up ,See you guys on the track

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back