Must have tracks for AC ?

I know everyone's opinion might be different here ,but thats what I'm pretty much looking for.Just downloaded Spa66 and its good, also Bridgehampton as well. I really enjoy flowing type tracks, but not much into city tracks.
I was hoping Reims was available, but hopefully its coming. Good mix of tracks too as the lower powered cars need someplace to roam as well.
Want someplace for the 67 F1 cars to stretch there legs, Spa of course although I never realized it was so narrow, F1 Lawnmowers is right !

On a sidenote, Reims '67 has been available for a couple of weeks. Unauthorized rip of course, so you'll have to do some diggin' around shady places to get it. A bit rough and meh lookin' though, at least for now.

If you liked LilSki's Bridgehampton and you're into oldschool, get his Riverside as well then. Same man, same quality of scratch-built content - best in AC community I'd say, closely followed by Brun's Donnington Park.

On a sidenote, Reims '67 has been available for a couple of weeks. Unauthorized rip of course, so you'll have to do some diggin' around shady places to get it. A bit rough and meh lookin' though, at least for now.

If you liked LilSki's Bridgehampton and you're into oldschool, get his Riverside as well then. Same man, same quality of scratch-built content - best in AC community I'd say, closely followed by Brun's Donnington Park.
Reims is terrible.

Apart from those already mentioned, my must haves are:

Barbagallo
Tor Poznan
Knockhill
Thruxton
Cadwell Park
Virginia International Raceway

I also love the Druitt track of the Eastern Creek circuit, my test track. It has a high-speed turn, a number of medium speed turns and a turn that requires braking as you turn. It's fantastic.

Some of my favorite mod tracks (graphically super good and well done):
Paul Ricard
Virginia International Raceway
Riverside International Raceway
Bridgehampton
Miseluk
Donington Park

Okayama looks great, haven't had the time to test it thoroughly!

I also love Longford 67 for vintage cars (Ferrari 250 GTO, Shelby Cobra etc).

For some "road" AC experience you have to try:
Lake Louise
Transfagarasan
Pacific Coast

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%