GT5 Must-have cars!

Hi guys,

I just bought an Mercedes-benz SL65 AMG, and it's crazy! 1000nm of torque and 2000 kg!

I made a lap around Top Gear and I make the tires smoke all the time; first understeering from braking, then oversteer from all the torque unleashed.

I can really recommend it!

Any must-haves you have found?

Probably the UCD as it isn't in the online dealership.

My must-have car is the F2007. It's expensive but it's great fun to drive and well worth the price. I've clocked up a load of miles on the thing even though I haven't raced anyone in it yet.

i really like Mercedes SLS, so much power, and great front grip, must have!

btw mercedes sl 65 amg is gained by passing the special event, the one with mercedes on expert with all silvers or better

for me both corvette ZR1 '09 with race modifications and Mazda 787B are must have cars, the first one is surprinsigly fast and has lots of grip, but if you feelling like you want it you can go sideways in every corner, the Mazda... it's just the Mazda, what else can be said

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 '65 - because it's fun to drive and great to look at.

The next time I get a spare 12 million I might treat myself :)

Another must have car is a Suzuki Escudo pikes peak rally car, over 1000 bhp of Japanese technology :) 0-80 is quicker than a X2010/X2011. Although it has a got a turbo lag long enough you could make yourself a cuppa tea :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 38.9%