F1 2020 Must become a SYNC Option from Year to Year Restarting Career from scratch every year is Nuts

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)

OZ67

OZ67
Premium
Hello F1 Gamers , What do you think of my idea for future F1 games. The 2020 game having so much management etc that when 2021 game releases , there needs to be a Continuous Career option where 2020 syncs with 2021 so as to continue with Career without having to begin from the start. At the very least have the option to tick continue from 2020 or start fresh. What y’all think about this being an option.

It makes sense if you drive only 1 season in career in F1 2020. Then sync to F1 2021 and drive further. If you drive more than 1 season in F1 2020 then syncing doesn't make sense since your career is passed year 2021. That's just from keeping it realistic point of view. :thumbsup:

It makes sense if you drive only 1 season in career in F1 2020. Then sync to F1 2021 and drive further. If you drive more than 1 season in F1 2020 then syncing doesn't make sense since your career is passed year 2021. That's just from keeping it realistic point of view. :thumbsup:
True, that’s why giving players the option is good ,for myself I don’t get the time to complete a full season let alone 2 Seasons in 1 game , but for others they may have time to finish 2 seasons or more In 1 year. Now with the management mode and career mode it would be good to have that sync option imho.

Yes I've been wanting to see this for ages. Even if I still had to pay full price each year, I don't see why CM can't make it so that in career mode, you can either choose to start a new career, or, let the game check back to your progress the year before and continue from there.

Also, I should then be able to go back to any of my F1 games and start a career, using the correct cars from that game/year, and progress through the various car changes from year to year. If there's a year that I don't own, then I would simply continue in the cars from the previous year, and so on.

It would build up into a full career with the true progression of drivers and cars.

And even if the game engine changed completely, it should surely be able to include code that could read your previous stats and place them into the game in order to continue your career.

It can be done as shown by MLB The Show. You can play as much as you want on one version in your 'career', then buy the next version, import and carry on from where you left off but with all the benefits of the new version.

It can be done as shown by MLB The Show. You can play as much as you want on one version in your 'career', then buy the next version, import and carry on from where you left off but with all the benefits of the new version.
Are you saying it can already be done in F1 or are you saying it could be implemented in the future the same as MLB The Show ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back