Music

I think the game uses media directly from your Documents\Music directory. At least that's what I read somewhere in another thread..
Yes that is somewhat what I read,(not at RD) that AC has it's own music player and you can listen to your own music. What? Where? How? In the sound option you do have UI music slider, but no music.:unsure: Could be a future update.

Last edited:
Yes that is somewhat what I read,(not at RD) that AC has it's own music player and you can listen to your own music. What? Where? How? In the sound option you do have UI music slider, but no music.:unsure: Could be a future update.
There's a radio app in the dev apps. Haven't tried it yet though and... my dev apps got disabled in the last update and I forgot how to enable them :D

why would someone listen to music while racing?
rather concentrate on the sound of the tires and the engine
Stig never seems to be distracted, so why not :p

i thought they took the music player out of it, never seen it listed again after an update and it only played 10tracks and didnt continously play them, had to press play after every song
That's why it's still among the dev apps - unavailable by default and still being worked on.
I'm sure when it's done, we'll get a full car audio simulation app :)

If you want your own music in the 360 degree showroom then go to:
assettocorsa/content/showroom/showroom

You'll see "track.wav"

Then take which ever song you want to use and convert it to .wav format. "AnyVideo Converter" is a good one, and then just copy and paste the song into the showroom folder and voila!

Personally, I recommend the song called: "Snitch" by Antonio Pinto.

Makes for epic car viewing. lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back