Music while you race?

No music for me ... and for some reason I forget to turn the menu music off which drives me nuts!
... on this topic though - is there any way of changing the default in game music directory?
... might be cool to do and listen to some of my own in menu screens and maybe offline some time?

• Matt Gray

No music for me ... and for some reason I forget to turn the menu music off which drives me nuts!

Tell me about it, that's the first thing I had to turn off... I was going criminally insane rocking back and forth in my seat whilst going through the menus.

On topic though I sometimes have music on when offline / learning a track, but ultimately it's a distraction which doesn't help during races. So it's no music for me.

• Daniel Gauthier

Most of the time i'm talking with friends racing with me on teamspeak. So music is a bit annoying.

• Jason Parks

Defo pure in game sound effects, no music for moi......although when waiting on the grid, the sparking noise (sounds like someone arcing 2 wires together) does my nut in........

• Chris Standring

In arcade type racers i always drove to music, but in Sims theres no way i could. Need the engine and tyre sounds so i know what both me and the car are up to :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 504 39.0%