Votes: 11 12.5%
  • The engine sings the purest song!

Votes: 77 87.5%

• Total voters

Tim Ling

It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work
Premium
Aug 28, 2008
Do you listen to music while you race? Or is the engine like a symphony to you?

James Yates

2000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
I drive slower if i listen to music, so in a proper race i never have music on. If im on TDU with a few mates or playing about with a few mods on rFactor ill probably listen to some music. Other thing it depends on is if im talking to people on Ventrilo or not, as if i am, i cant listen to music as i have a desktop mic.

Yves Larose

10000RPM
May 28, 2008
for me its no music, its a question of earing everything well, engine rev, tyres sound and things like that and real life race driver doesn't listen to music while racing and i can imagine its for the same reasons. :cool:

Ryan Callan

500RPM
Sep 30, 2008
I used to listen to music for the first half of my Forza days, but I found I went faster if I turned it off - I find sound has a large bearing on how well I drive.

M

Matt Alpeter

I've never tried music but I imagine I would miss a lot of my shifts and make a lot more stupid mistakes.

Sep 4, 2008
Well I'm the first person to vote that I listen to music:D

I keep the volume under 30% for music so I can still hear all the sounds from the car.

J

Jaius Dewing

i couldnt possibly race well online while listening to music, i need to be able to hear the car and what it is doing...

Robin Pilz

10RPM
Jul 20, 2008
No Music.
I have to concentrate very much during races and must hear every sound of the car.

L

Lu Chan

In usual race. sometime i like listen music but in official match I'll not do this. :p