Music from the Race On menu - Is there any version without the commentary overlay?

Hi all. I know this is a funny question to ask but I was wondering if anyone knew of a version of the song in the Race On menu without the commentary overlay. The commentary is cool but I'd prefer to have the tune on its own as I really like the melody. Thank you.

You can insert your own music into the game by adding a /music folder with mp3's. I dont know the title of the song though.

Can't stand any of the race series music anymore so have them all turned off in the menu lol

I cant stand the Race On commentary on the menu....having those people screaming into my ears over and over again just doesnt appeal to me. And it gets repitive fast. Thank god they put the menu sounds in the audio options, and total lifesaver.

Though, does putting your own music into the games folder work well? anyone do it with success?

Unfortunately, the voices are in that music. I extracted it from steam file, but nothing can be done. However, I could send you other tracks if you'd wanted so you could use it with your prefered theme menu.

There is a music folder in documents and settings\...\race07\user data\music. I've never tried it.

There is "GTR Evolution NO Intro Screens for Steam" on nogripracing.com in race 07/gtr evo/race on > misc files & patches section. But the files are just plain video files so you can use it also on Race On. Add its content to your race07 according to intall txt file. Then simply copy on of those files and rename it to "RACEOn_Intro.bik". It works. But still, it's not straight to the menu and you have to press space bar on time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back