Multiple USB controllers for AC ?

Hi
Can anyone confirm how many usb controllers AC can handle simultaneously? I am about to get G923 and already gotten TH8A shifter so that will be 2devices, if I want to get another one for example handbrake or/and pad for head rotation, is it possible at all? Seem to me it should be no problem, but I have tried multiple times to make xbox pad to work along with my current G25 and never managed to, it was either-or, I wonder will I have any problems with other peripherals?

I can confirm AC can handle at least 2 Devices simultaneously.

My current Setup consists of a G27, of which I use the pedals and the Shifter, and a Fanatec CSW V2.5, Which is simply plugged into the other USB Port. So, at least for me, it works .

I have also had up to 4: TH8A, G29 (for pedals), AccuForce V2 wheel, gamepad.
Nearly every time the controller combination changed,
renaming (to hide) ~/Documents/Assetto Corsa/ was needed in order to get things working again.
This is with Content Manager+CSP (but not Sol), some car and track mods, and an Odyssey+ HMD.

Content Manager has an option to "cement" the different devices so that unplugging etc won't cause issues.

I've used AC with up to 4 devices connected, DFGT, MS Sidewinder (for pedals), Bodenar controller (shifter), gamepad, no issues.
Down to just two now, Bodenar controller and SC2.

Last edited:
Thanks all for input - originally thought it wasnt possible but after your input I dug deeper ant it was just my lack of knowledge - indeed was able to map G25 with xbox pad and Th8A shifter no problem, all works just require proper setup, even managed to correctly map analog handbrake on xbox pad.

"cementing" the devices - not seen that option yet but will check further, you mean saving the profile or something else?

Content Manager has an option to "cement" the different devices so that unplugging etc won't cause issues.

I've used AC with up to 4 devices connected, DFGT, MS Sidewinder (for pedals), Bodenar controller (shifter), gamepad, no issues.
Down to just two now, Bodenar controller and SC2.
Can you elaborate "cement" option? Where is it ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%