Multiple Screens

Is there any functionality within GTR Evo to make use of my second screen?

I only have two, so there is not point in splitting the driving view across both, but something like an extended HUD?

Cheers :D

PD can used on 2nd monitor 4 example
but i warn you cause everthing what you get on extensional information
while you are driving can be (of for me IS) very defecting.
smileymania.at_11063.gif

• Alex Guehennec

If you have a good graphic card, mirrors or telemetry (GtrPD) when you are driving, or an episode of Al Bundy lol

• Matt Crouch

You could also display a picture of a loved one for moral support, or a webcam if they're willing... :wink2:

• Matt Crouch

PMSL.

I use my Sony Bravia to display Live Telemetry. But planning on either buying or making a racing seat so I can play on me sony and display the telemetry on my monitor.

ah quite similar here... got mine at the end of my bed, use the left monitor for RTT (and I also have a window open permanently pinging a website so that I can tell when my internets are lagging) and the bravia for the actual game...

19012009076.jpg

And yes, the stand for the shifter is a draw turned on its side, filled with books, tied together with a cable so it's easy to move, and with a bit of bubble wrap to stop it from hitting the bed frame. Gotta use what you got :D

• Matt Crouch

yep the very one. Suits me well, runs fine and don't seem to get any lag from image processing or anything. Would be nice to have 1920x1200 because it can seem a bit jaggy, but then it's getting into newer graphics card territory anyway to power that + AA & AF + the second screen.
I raced on the 19" monitor while I was back home for xmas and coming back to the tv, it seemed huge and more 'surroundy' than I was expecting :D.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 91 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 130 13.7%